tuscl

Ultimate turn off.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
From a yesterday Follies review: "One girl was dancing for me while another dancer was telling the story of her boyfriend getting his brains blown out in front of her by an armed break in. Interesting story, but kind of ruined the mood."

I know that dancer. She is a very cute 19 yo. I got her story on Sunday. It did not make the local news but another TUSCLer that knows her a lot better than I do got all the proof that he needed. I think the reason that they managed to keep it out of the press is because of the ongoing investigation. The assailants got $1700 cash. And she really didn't feel like working but needed money. I turned her down for VIP. It would have just been a charity thing and not very satisfying with her all teary eyed. I did buy 3 dances from her.

My gut feeling is that the whole thing is drug realated.

14 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strippers don't do drugs no way.

LOL
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Definitely a turn off. Maybe a 19-year-old couldn't help talking about her tragedy, even though it wasn't good for business.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I feel for the stripper. As we all know drug use, prostitution & alchol addiction all go together.Y'all saty safe & have fun clubn & Always use a condom
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    Dating strippers can be very hard for some guys, they say they can handle it but sometimes they just lose their minds ...
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @cnyknight: Wow. Even *I* wouldn't have gone there...
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    Yeah ... I was checking out a club last night (review to follow) and ran into a ROB ... so I am in rare form I suppose
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "My gut feeling is that the whole thing is drug realated"

Illicit drugs!!!!!
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Now why would you have $1700 in cash lying around your residence? And why would an assailant know about the cash?

Hint: no need to answer rhetorical question----- the answer is pretty obvious.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Some shit you need to talk about. Appropriate location, probably not, but what were her options most likely.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Why would the shooter leave a witness?Who's $1700.00 was it?Forced entry?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    A lot of strippers don't have bank accounts so they have cash.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Now why would you have $1700 in cash lying around your residence?"

I can think of several reasons. I've had much more cash than that in my house at one time though it's certainly not the norm. Some people don't mess with banks especially if they aren't on good terms with the IRS.

Though I agree, probably drug related.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I haven't heard about any guys losing their minds going out with dancers until now. I've had a few dancers call me crazy. They just were not much of a risk taker. I'm definitely not any more especially after that one time I woke up in the hospital and had a 2,000 medical bill left over after my insurance paid all they were going to. In that accident, I wasn't even doing anything very risky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I've had much more cash than that in my house at one time …”

Where do you live?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion