tuscl

Strippers who lie and cheat

Here is a quote from another poster: "Has anyone here become tired of strippers who tell LIES while being MANIPULATIVE and EVASIVE? What do you do about it?

I'll tell you what you do about it. You post their stage names at the club site they are dancing at and then tell everyone the offense they are guilty of and what to watch out for. There are bad strippers out there and this site provides us an early warning system to avoid scams and ripoffs. I got overcharged by $10 for two dances when we had already agreed to the dance price. I paid her just to avoid a bunch of arguing and to get away from her since I was disgusted with her.

I asked in some more specific terms what some of her rules were before agreeing and she just kept saying "WHAT?" about 4 times in a row. Then as we entered the lap dance room she said "ok, now let me tell you the rules" If I hear those words again at that point, I'm leaving and saying forget it. Unfortunately I can't remember the dancers name but she probably won't be at the same club long anyway. She'll be someone else's problem. I guess the other lesson is if you drink too much, some stripper will try to screw you one way or another sooner or later.

1 comment

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    another non-davids post moving on up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion