tuscl

Have you ever asked a girl...

zipman68
the speed force!
...if she received a visitation from a being of pure light with six wings and four faces (one of which is a LION) that wanted to sit down for a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay with her? That this being took her into the stars through a wormhole where she experienced XXXtacy? That she was returned CHANGED...wanting to recapture the light? That her attempts to recapture the light have led her to be a dancer?

Here at TUSCL we've had a fundamental question...what happened to the J-man? My current hypothesis it that he was actually a superior alien who came to Earth and he has had to return to his home planet to report. The "Juicelons" of Zeta Reticuli A4 live on a planet of signs and wonders. Everything on Juicelon is like the interior of a combined strip club, opium den, rave, and KFC. When the methane winds howl it sounds just like NIN. "I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel..."

We could test my theory by asking questions of the hottest girls we see. HAVE the received a visitation by a JUICELON? BY...THE...JUICELON?!!!

16 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    I have just FOUND an image of a Juicelon in his true form...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co…
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Don't do drugs!
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Trying way too hard
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you're trying to be amusing or funny zipman68, you're failing badly.

You're correct grand1511.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I kinda liked zippie's post. DMT is the life for me.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    @Drac... Hmm...I'm trying to be amusing OR funny. Thanks for the complement my friend. Many people would say that I was trying to be funny and simply assume I was ALSO trying to achieve the state described by the synonyms of "funny". So I somehow have the ability to try to be funny BUT not try to be amusing. Or is it the other way 'round?. Even if I achieve neither I am impressed by my own ability to achieve this superposition of synonyms. It is like Schrodinger's thesaurus. I did not know I was capable of that. Pretty f'ing cool if you ask me.

Wait... Is that why I'm on your double secret Dick Nixon enemies list? Or have you removed me? Wait... We're not supposed to be able to break your super secret code.

Let's have some fun. Perhaps you could try to be sanctimonious or try to be pharisaical. You lose the game if you achieve both!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    On a serious note Mr. Drac-a-roo... I'm puzzled by why you engage directly with those on your double secret decoder ring enemies list.

I honestly don't know if you believe what you post or whether you are simply jerking our chains. If the latter, I say to you BRAVO!!! You do an incredible job of playing a dude with -- let's face it -- a major vice who judges everybody who has ANY vices you don't share. And the character keeps a public enemies list in an easy to break code. I think i saw something like this in a short that played as an experimental cinema once. I remember not liking the short -- there is a fine line between avant garde and stupid. It was stupid. But you play the super-groovy whoremongering judgement-passin' dude character perfectly -- and that character is a friggin' RIOT!!

Alas, whenever I suspect folks are playing around like that they are actually serious. And I feel a little sad. After all...if you didn't find this topic funny you didn't have to comment. If you aren't joking, perhaps you should think about why you did engage.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    zippie: "Alas, whenever I suspect folks are playing around like that they are actually serious"

It's a projection of his internal guilt. alutard knows his mother would not have approved of his whore mongering. He projects the guilt onto others here by criticizing them regarding drinking alcohol, along with his infamous other list of vices. Maybe standing up for such noble causes means his mommie would forgive his whore-mongering on balance?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    You are probably correct Doug... the thing that makes me wonder is the coded enemies list. An enemies list without code would be just plain sad. But an avant garde trickster might just put one up in code...a little wink to those in the know.

Regardless, the dude didn't consider the possibility that I actually believe what I posted. After all, I've posted modified scripture. Perhaps I'm a religious nutcase who ACTUALLY THINKS Juice is a visitation of from a planet where the Juicelons appear as cherubim.

Actually...I should start that religion. Less crazy than Scientology. I bet I could get lots o' free pussy from HAWT female acolytes. Have to go recruiting at universities... Coo-el!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well I think the fascination with simple patterns, and the rigidity of his thinking as exemplified by his black and white rules, and his rages when people break them is indicative of a certain development disorder. Starts with an "a" ends with an "r". (Let's see if alutard can crack that code. :-) )

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    zipman68 I don't see you saying anything to grand1511 for his criticism of you. But you say something to me. But of course, I make a "Better" target for you and your supporter Dougster because of my strong unyielding opinions which you seem to have an issue with. You don't have to read them.

If you TRULY & SERIOUSLY believe some of the thing you post, well...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think the difference, alutard, is that you make it abundantly clear that you want to be the target. So we are just doing what you want. Being criticized makes you feel that you are being persecuted (masochism) for being righteous (narcissism). Mommy probably offered you up some sympathy when you played that act when you were young, so I bet it's pattern that has played itself out with you your whole life.

Where are the sympathetic motherly females to show their sympathy for you know when you try that act out on this board? Will you continue the act if they fail to show up?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. Is that the case with you Drac-a-roo?

You're not sure why I'm bustin' your chops and not grand1511's? Hmm...could it be because you are friggin' HILARIOUS? To my knowledge, grand-man doesn't have a super-secret Tricky Dick wit' a Cracker Jack decoder ring enemies list. He just ventured an opinion -- I was tryin' to hard...perhaps, but I was missin' da Juice-dude's insanity so I indulged. I'm cool with folks not diggin' any specific joke I make. His prerogative to express his opinion. Just like you are free to express yours. Am I advocatin' dat da DraC get band? I don't think so.

But dude, I know I don't HAVE to read you opinions. I want to. They are sometimes almost as funny as the J-man when he be riffin' on some KA-ray-ZEE-AZZ shizzle like shovin' cucumbers up a strippers ass while he face fucks her and lights bottle rockets wit' his otha hand. If you be a tricksta you gots some serious game my brotha...

The question of course is whether you are serious. Tricksta dude who pretends to channel Dick Nixon and judge folks for sipping an aperitif while enjoying their amuse-bouche at the same time as he advocates whore-mongerin'. Dat shizzle be da hizzle in da hizzouse. It be da bee's knees my friend. That dude is laughing WITH us! Arguin' wit' dat dude be like fencin' on da discussion board -- en garde, n'est-ce pas?

But KA-ray-ZEE-AZZ dude who believes he is better than somebody who drinks responsibly -- like most folks do -- owns a gun an uses it responsibly -- like many folks do -- or smokes a little Mother Nature without hurting anybody -- like a number of folks do. Dat dude is also kind of funny. But he is being laughed AT!

Which dude are you?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    No, but I did think about asking a dancer what happened to her breast implants. Instead if given the opportunity, I might ask her if she has a twin because I remember someone who looked just like her a year ago who got implants. I thought she looked a lot better with implants. I freaked her out a bit one time by telling her about where she used to live. She just mentioned she must have been wasted if she told me all that information because she didn't remember telling me anything.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    How come nobody answers the questions they are asked? Whazzup wit dat?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hard to figure out what the actual question is when the post read's like a mushroom "trip report".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion