tuscl

crazy ass saturday morning cartoons

crazyjoe
Colorado
What is the Juice man up to today? He has been missing for almost a week now. I bet he got banned...

This morning he was probably on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons and sending pm s to founder trying to get his account reinstated but to no avail. We all know he has a.d.d. and he is passin the time til Saturday nite clubbing. He sees a commercial for jack box and gets all excited. He is thinking about starting a discussion about getting caught jacking off while watching cartoons...he cant because he is band

Then he starts playing video games and his joystick got all sticky so he goes to wash up. He sees the cucumber mellon soap and cant stop thinking about mellons. He goes to the fridge to check on his cucumbers he is going to take to the club tonite. As soon as he opens the crisper he smells shit. Dammit he used all those cucumbers already last nite...fuck...

Off to the grocery store. Juice goes to every store in Asherville and cant find any cucumbers anywhere. Then he realizes why he put the used cucumbers back in the crisper. He has been clubbin harder than ever. He had used up all the vegetables in the whole dam town and never even ate one...

Off to McD... juice man eats his fill of triple quarter pound cheese bustys I mean burgers. He has a sweet tooth so he orders 10 apple pies to go. Then he remembers watching American Pie last nite. He grabs the bag of pies and wispers to it "oh what I'm going to do to you when we get home"! Fuck where will this go next?

Juice gets home and tears up those pies. There is a big sticky mess all over the kitchen when his afternoon otc girl shows up. She helps him make that mess stickier...daaaaammmm

Finally its time for clubbin. He walks in finds a dark corner, puts a pic of his avatar on the table surrounded with stacks and stacks of cash. The hottest dancer in the club saw him and ran in the back. Juice is like wtf...bitch got me on ignored. She quickly comes out with a grocery sack in one hand and her other hand behind her back. She hands him the sack and says you left this here last nite. When juice opens it, its full of big juicy fresh cucumbers. He gets so excited he almost cums in pants. Then she shows him what she has in the other hand. She says "I had such a juicy good time with you last nite I naked you a hot juicy fresh apple pie". Then sets it on the table. Juice is so excited he cant figure out what to do next...

What would juice do:

A. Fuck the pie
B. Fuck the dancer
C. Stick the cucumber up her ass then fuck her
D. Stick the pie up her ass then fuck her and make it a furr pie
E. Eat the pie
F.sit there speachless
G. Propose marriage to her

12 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'd ask Stiletto25 but she is MIA too.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Had to chose to pay between ho's, chicken, and internet connection. I guess we know what he didn't choose.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "He is thinking about starting a discussion about getting caught jacking off while watching cartoons..."

Smurfette?

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Smurfette?

I love blue bitches
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Juice and Stiletto both AWOL at the same time? Hmm...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Joe: " I bet he got banned... "

If the various faggots on this board who don't like juiceman managed to get together and get him band, there is going to be some hell to pat for that!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Doug my man...don't be worryin'. Ain't no power in the 'verse that can get the ol' J-man band!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @ Dougster oh ya. Hell to pay! If that's what happened lots of people have bro juices back
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Its been kind of boring around here lately without the juice man stirring things up.

To all the faggots and purists on here...what do you have to talk about now?

All juice did was entertain everyone and love everyone and give everyone something to talk about weather you liked him or not.

If you scared him away or got him banned you should be ashamed for being so mean to someone who did nothing but love everyone including his enemies
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    juicebox69 has not been banned. Banning amounts to deleting a persons username. juice in fact has logged on in Feb.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    The problem with fucking smurfs you end up with blue balls
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    GF, that was LOL funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion