tuscl

Christie's in Canton Ohio

Anyone know if Alley and her sister I think named Kaylee still work at Christies in Canton or where they are working these days. They used to work Tues and Thurs at Christies. Alley has straight very dark hair medium length, light skined, petite about 5'5" some would call skinny but imo beautiful curves in all the right places. Her sister Kaylee I think was her name about the same heigth also dark hair but much curvier. I LOVE Alley's Lap dances would LOVE to get more dances :)

5 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Ha! I was wondering the SAME fucking thing. Alley is cute as hell. I asked for her number but she gave me her email. She did not reply to any of my emails. I think Kaylee used to work at the Brunswick Christies but not sure if she works there.

I am glad I am not the only one hopeless in love with Alley! I sent a PM to dalex trying to get intel.
  • tentops1
    12 years ago
    Samsung thanks for the reply. Keep me posted would ya. I can only get in to Canton once a month or so and not allways on a Tue or Thur. I was in there about a month ago on a Tues and I asked a bouncer about them and he said at that time that they were still coming in however he couldnt say for sure on any given Tue or Thurs. I went there this Sat and asked another bouncer who said he had not seen them in a while. Alley is far and away my favorite. Other then her gorgeous little body everything of which is in the right proportions to me she is I would decribe as reserved, not to flamoyant but sexy as Hell. Her sister is a hotty as well IMO just something special about Alley. Just my type. If I knew they were back there on a regular basis I would make a special trip. I take it Dalex is somone that frequents Christies in Canton ?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    tentops, you should try a site that has more local information, like usasexguide or NR or one of those. You might get more detailed information.
  • tentops1
    12 years ago
    I looked up usasexguide and BAckpage. what does NR stand for
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion