tuscl

My nomination for best review by a dancer. A 21 yo single mom.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, February 4, 2013 7:35 PM
I recently tried to switch it up and went from dancing at Follies to dancing at Oasis. First of all, I would like to tell you the good things about the club. The staff and girls are EXTREMELY nice, it is definitely not as loud as other clubs, nor as smokey because it has very high ceilings and ceiling fans. There is also a WIDE variety of music played there, so everyone can enjoy the music. The food there is great and reasonably priced, and the drinks are cheaper than what I'm accustomed to paying. There is also no valet or cover charge during the day. Now for the negative, it is hard to find a "fantasy" type girl because it seems like they don't discriminate on looks. The best girl I saw in my month and a half of working there was, to me maybe a high 7. I am very picky though. Also, this is a club where many men go to on a regular basis, so of course they get the most attention, as well as better treatment. All the girls seem to flock to there "regulars" so you never get a chance with them if your not considered to be one. Also, there are two girls there who are black that will not even look a black man or another woman in the eyes, let alone talk to them. If you tip these girls on stage and you are of color they will not even look at you or thank you, simply turn around bend down and pull out their garter. While in most strip clubs girls walk around and thank everyone who tipped them after they leave the stage, but this is not the case with them. The girls that know them say they have a pimp, and he doesn't allow them to dance for black men or speak to women. I believe that is just totally rude. One of the worst things about the club is when you go in there, everyone thinks you owe them money because some men just come in and hand it out left and right. The girls will get lazy and not want to work to earn their money, they just expect to get it by talking to you. Also, the few girls I spoke to there charge outrageous prices for VIP. I know one in particular that charges anywhere from 400-1000 dollars and definitely doesn't perform anywhere near how she should for that price, and she is always quick to ask for a tip or for more money. Maybe I am just too fair or caring about my customers as a dancer, but to me that is just ridiculous. The best thing about the club is the VIP rooms. You can get one for as low as 25$, and they are much more private than most I've seen. They are tucked behind a stage and they have black curtains over the door, it feels very private compared to most. Also, if you are really into privacy, you can pay 60$ to go to a room that is upstairs, so no one can see in!! Then there are the 45$ rooms, which the only difference from the 25$ room is the size. A downside to the VIP is that it is mandatory for the girls to charge at least 150 for themselves. And its a total hit or miss whether or not the money will be worth it, because some girls do not do extras and you cant tell the bouncer they ripped you off there like you can at follies to get a comped VIP room if you decide to come back another time. Overall I like this club, but I think they need a little bit higher standards on which girls they allow to work there if they are going to make them charge that price when the majority of the clubs only make the girls charge 100. Also, if you are a person who likes table dances only.. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!! They are VERY strict about what goes on during table dancing, and the club is so open, you cant even sneak a little boob grab in. Well.. I guess that's enough. I wouldn't recommend this club, not would I not recommend it, if that makes since.. Its kind of a take it or leave it kind of thing to me.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I love her liberal use of paragraphs :)
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Wow! I thought oasis was a lot better than what is being advertise
  • indyrevs
    11 years ago
    She surprisingly seems more sympathetic to the PLs over the ROBs. In any case, the review is thorough and objective. I like it!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Good review. Papa Chulo - I think it's stream of consciousness. Sort of like James Joyce.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Good God, not even tourist traps in NYC are this bad. Is this suppose to be ATL? Not what I expected at all.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    Her review was definately given for the customer's benefit. And I agree, she did a very good job, even without the paragraphs. I have never been to Oasis, and after her comments, I think I will remain a Follies customer.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    My one experience on my one trip to Oasis is confirmed by her review. I can't address the VIP experience because the girls were exactly like she said they are..."married" to the regulars. Save your money and avoid frustrations by going to Follies or another club in tbe ATL area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion