tuscl

player

Monday, February 4, 2013 6:15 PM
I haven't been posting questions lately because I been busy.however I went to the club the other day and a dancer reply to me that im a player. I asked why and she said to me that I always have a woman by me everytime. For a minute, I kinda felt strange by that However I wonder what makes a player? For a minute, I didn't know how to take it. Should it be a compliment or an insult? Im just confuse?

29 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    considering it's a strip club & you pay those women, yeah, not exactly a player. Would be a compliment if it wasn't a strip club though.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Thats the wierd part. I have women around me but most time I dont always get dances. However I talk to them.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Plus more dancers imply that to [view link] kinda imply I might even be a pimp. I get upset because I dont want to be labeled as a pimp
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She may be trying to stroke your ego – women, and especially dancers, know men like that.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    She's pulling your chain Lol.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Thats really kinda a turn off to me.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer call me that too. I thought it was ridiculous. Was that after you slept with her? Dancers have called me just about everything. One or two dancers thought I was an artist. One asked me if I was a professional masseuse. One dancer even thought I might be part of the mafia. She looked terrified that night and tried to avoid me seeing her as much as possible. One dancer had this weird idea that I ran an online web site. Another dancer thought I might be a vampire. She was into vampires dressing up all in black and giving me a bite. They think whatever they want to. At some clubs in NC, many thought I was in the military.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    She's just trying to make you feel good by making it seem like you got game. Always remember that anything spoken by a stripper in the club is a ploy to get you to spend money....nothing more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Don’t take it so seriously – talk is cheap. Dancers will say all kinds of crap and sometimes their comments are not the smartest, or correct, ones.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    In a strip club - it's really more of a 'payer' than a 'player' Nothing wrong with that, as long as you know what you're getting into.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    i.e. you have to take what strippers say with a grain of salt.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I believe the correct answer was that she was trying to stroke your ego. They have experience trying to manipulate guys like that. Some dancers will say whatever they think might stroke your ego.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Shark, I understand that. However, when I be referenced by one as a pimp, then it goes overboard. That make me think I am a pusher for women.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    I guess when being implyed that I just didnt know how to react to that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Does it really matter to you?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    He who questions ones existence probably knew not what he was.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Alucard, no but just being in a image of that perspective just confusing.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Gator, thats true by your statement. However, what if he thinks is not what being presented?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Maybe she mistakenly thought you were the son of a golfer
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Lol motohead.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    why do some people overthink this shit? It's all bullshit in the club....just play along and have a good time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… why do some people overthink this shit? …” LOL. Some may not have enough SC, and more precisely TUSCL, experience, to know in SCs it’s 99% BS.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I agree. A pimp is overboard. It would make me wonder what she knows or her experience though. Could it be a test she pulls on anyone she even remotely thinks might be one? I have a hard time figuring out what some dancers are thinking.
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    I know what you mean shark.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Probably just a joke to stroke your ego a bit. Like when they say you have such a huge cock. Don't overthink it, man.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just get to pimpin those hos mother fucker
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    next time a girl calls you a player, tell her that so is every other guy. its a strip club after all. That ought to quit with the dumb compliments. I myself have never been given compliments other than I have a big dick. Even though a lot of girls say that, that has to be the most obvious ss I've ever heard. Other than that, I barely get approached much less "complimented"
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @joey2002: I get comments similar to that once in a while. I just respond with "No, I'm a creepy old pervert." When she objects, and if she's someone in whom I'm interested, I'll say something like "I like having sex with girls half my age and I don't mind paying for it. What does that make me?" That serves two purposes. One, it lets them know that I know about their bullshit, and second, lets them know what I'm interested.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nice! You guys got some good lines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion