tuscl

Stripper forums?

Monday, February 4, 2013 12:09 PM
I've seen y'all refer to stripperweb and now zbone. What other forums are more focused on the dancers point of view?

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Try Googling. :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Technically zbone is a customer based site, but since it's remodeling a few years ago it has become very dancer friendly, so alot of dancers use it to promote themselves and post their schedules. There is another stripper-only site called exoticdancernet that I heard mentioned once, but since it is strippers only, I haven't checked it out.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Still no NY centric site for strip clubs. What a drag
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: Start one?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't have enough knowledge or experience of many clubs in NY.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    You shouldn't need experience with the clubs themselves if the aim is to create a website that caters to local club goers. Experience with designing web apps, along with your general knowledge of what club goers are looking for should be sufficient to start with, and the ability to listen rationally to users will serve you well in the long run.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmm then, with the help of various club goers and experts I shall take the case. It'll be on my small list of things to do.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    "Hmm then, with the help of various club goers and experts I shall take the case. It'll be on my small list of things to do." Take note you should have plans on handling spam. Read up on Bayesian networks or have a moderator... maybe Alucard can help LOL!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    go for it, Estafador.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion