tuscl

trolls

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:30 PM
What is with all these trolls here today posting threads today about wanting. Threesomes. Getting gas at the strip club instead of the kum&go. Or ask if sex happens in clubs. This is not craigslist or backpage. This is an auto review site where regular people talk about milage and shit like that. Go talk about your sex talk somewhere else. These are respectable people dammit

17 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    LMMFGDSLTFAWAO
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Another reason a Moderator is required! LOL
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    can't fully agree with Alucard about a moderator...... but some form of feedback from 'us' to 'founder' or founder's designee that some topics started are nothing but adverts, tolls, etc. and are really crap and don't belong here would be great.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    Stop ya complaining you ain't special
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    If you PM Founder, he will do what he feels is best for HIS website regarding the questionable threads. This kind of makes him a moderator.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Believe it or not, this website used to actually be a forum about clubs, dancers, and other off topics of common interest to intelligent people.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    So I guess the contact button below doesn't exist. If moderation is really wanted s bad, the get in direct connect with the man, not post in a board in which he barely reads
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Pablo: "of common interest to intelligent people" Seems most of the intelligent people only started showing up in the last year or so. Before that, this place was just a mass circle jerk support group consisting mostly of old geezers trying to convince each other who the biggest white knight was, and that the strippers truly respected them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    No need for a modertor. We just keep shaming them and they go away. We just had more than usual yesterday
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    But Dougster, I was referring to intelligent people like Juice. Who else here can speak German, Arabic, and some form of unintelligible hood dialect? Who else can live in the getto, eat fried chicken, and fuck street hoes? Who eats Big Macs, Taco Bell, and shits in Jack-In-The-Box? Who else sells used dancer panties at flea markets and sells food stamps in an attemp to raise money for clubbing? Who gets $10,000 bonuses and buys a house for hundreds of thousands of dollars yet lived in a van only 6 months ago? Who has had more strippers than everyone on TUSCL combined? Who writes about the sickest, most perverted shit we have ever read here. Who has multiple psychiatric disorders, writes posts in unreadable gibberish, yet is obviously a highly educated religious philosopher, yet has contempt for organized religion? Who is the self-proclaimed leader of TUSCL to whom we all owe our allegiance? There can be only ONE, and that is the great JUICE!!!!!!! On second thought Dougster, I think you may be right.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Am I the only one who sees what's happening here? Who WANTS a MODERATOR on THIS site MORE than ANYONE? Think about it: the guy gets little to no support in his mission to get a moderator. Founder probably tells him to fuck off every time he PM's him about needing a moderator. He's failing miserably, so in a last desperate attempt what does he do? He trolls the site relentlessly under fake usernames, hoping that the members will get annoyed and back him up in his fight for a moderator!!! And you would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for this meddling kid...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Stax...good points. Somebody doesnt get much support on anything... I'm going to keep drimking my breakfast every morning
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Holy, fuck! It probably really is alutard behind all those lame trolls posting lately. Don't get me wrong, I like a good troll - but if you are going to do something, do it well, no matter what it is! Fuckin' fuckin' alutard and all his lame multiple aliases!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Pablo....you are a big fan of the juiceman ant you ;)......thanks for the love and gods bless
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    You understand that this thread is just another way of feeding the trolls, right?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I took a shit once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion