tuscl

What Full Service mean?

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:54 PM
I read one review article, where it mentioned "Full Service" in VIP room. What Full Service mean? I checked the "Glossary" It explained "F/S or FS Full Service, and we aint talking about the gas station, even though there is pumping going on." Does that mean "Sexual intercourse" ?

29 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No, it really *does* mean like at the gas station.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    george- LOL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes, sexual Intercourse. You couldn't read between the lines and figure this out?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    George is right on topic Didn't you read this recent thread? [view link]
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    S - E - X. Apparently someone had to spell it out for you. Your welcome.
  • segui
    11 years ago
    I guess that. But I can't believe having sex in a VIP room of strip club. Where is the bouncer, manager? Thanks for your answers
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Come to Detroit. Bouncers and managers all know what's going on and all turn a blind eye. This town is lawless and I love it!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @segui: Don't believe all these creepy old perverts. They're just trying to fuck with you, and not in the good way.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Don't believe gmd! boogieknight369 is correct about the lack of enforcement by ownership and management in Detroit. There are other Detroit area members who can confirm this.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Who you gonna believe, man? A guy who *admits* his dick is small, or the guy who thinks he's the opposite of Dracula? Trust me, dude, there's nothing to get excited about.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Listen to gmd!!! lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    gmd seems to think he's the last word on this subject. He's NOT. Neither is Staxwell. Read the reviews of Detroit clubs. gmd also doesn't know the origin of my Alucard handle if he thinks it is the opposite of Dracula. LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    She's going to check your dipstick and kick your tires.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I thought Alucard was the Son of Dracula.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    FS means that the dancers wait on you. They take your order, bring your food, drinks. They can find dancers which match your specifications and sit on your lap. The DJ plays your requests. They can can change channels for you, get towels, napkins, rub your back, get you a robe and slippers. This is opposed to self service, where you go to the kitchen to place an order, wait for your food, go to the bar to get your own drinks, and you find your own dancers. You listen to whatever the DJ plays because you're a cheap ass. You get your own napkins, towels, and rub your own back. You have to watch whatever is on TV. In my opinion, it is much better to pay the extra cost for full service. It makes for a much better experience in the club.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You're right Doc. Guess gmd isn't an old Horror movie fan. LOL
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    SMH
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    this screams LE ... shadow isnt this guy in your neck of the woods? what do you think?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Yes...just like a gas station...fill her up!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It means that she'll also do windows.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you read about the dancers getting wet during this full service it is because some will wash your car too. @ motorhead that was great. I knew I started that thread for a good reason
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Segui. If you want the best milage and full service go to the kum&go. If you don't have kum&g ok where your at try the Tilted Kilt. Both are excelent choices to get bang for your buck
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    Mrs. Segui,please get off your husband's account. His is at the pink pony, ask for Star.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Full Service mean English language first for you not. Lessons ESL more need you.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just saw Mr. Cat in PP Cola , he was busy.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    He has 8 reviews, I don't think he's a cop or anything. So Segui yes there is sex in the VIP, but it depends on the club and area. It looks like you're in Atlanta, some clubs in Atlanta you'll be able to get it on in the VIP, and some clubs you won't be able to. Read the reviews and make a judgement.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    You get full service, but you have to use your own dipstick.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dip shit I don't have my own dip shit♧☆♧☆♧→♧→♧→♧↓■←º•○□■◇◆♧♧♣▲▼▶◀↑↓←→☆★▪:-);-):-D:-(:'(::O 12345678990!@#/^&**))-"";,?,
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Someone might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion