tuscl

Fetish?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:14 PM
Is what we enjoy considered a fetish? I certainly do love clubbing. And I absolutely love strippers. It may not be good for my psyche at times and definitely not good for my wallet. But there is nothing like the attention of a beautiful young woman even if it is just a fantasy.

23 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A guy that counts the dances at my regilat club said some guy comes in and gets dances and has the girl kick him in the nads repeatedly the entire tim he is getting dances. He started yelling at the first girl he saw kicking him in the nads. Then he found out it was what the guy wanted. That is a fetish
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    By definition, yes.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Well, here is the definition cut and pasted from Merriam Webster. a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression I would say no.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe My ATF has a customer with a similar fetish. But what he wants is for her to stand over him with her stripper heel poking him in the crotch. Ouch.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    All them guys who like big fake titties have a fetish, that is for sure.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    By the definition posted, probably not
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I love a good session of titty sucking. (I know Freud would have some thoughts on that) In fact, given the right girl, I'll be satisfied with that over "real extras". Is that a fetish. I say no because it's *not necessary* for sexual gratification. In the same regard, to the OP, unless being with a dancer is the only way you can achieve sexual gratification, then I don't think it's a true fetish.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Frequent clubbing may not be a sexual fetish, but it certainly could be considered a "lifestyle".
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Is what we enjoy considered a fetish?" Absolutely NO.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry. I was looking at this definition from [view link]: fetish   fet·ish [fet-ish, fee-tish] Show IPA noun 1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency. 2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades. 3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation. #3 of course. Seeing as how the tits and the ass are "nongenital" (correct me if I'm wrong) parts of the body that cause an erotic response, I'm thinking by this definition, yes. Also, some guys like the outfits the girls choose. Some guys liked to be teased with pasties. <--Objects that cause erotic responses. So I wouldn't say "Absolutely NO". It could be one of those 'depends on who you ask' kinda things. I could be wrong though. I'm open to being corrected. I'm not perfect. ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "So I wouldn't say "Absolutely NO". It could be one of those 'depends on who you ask' kinda things" I enjoy reading, watching TV, computers, wslking outside, playing board games, etc. Those are NOT a fetish. So the absolutely NO stands regarding things I enjoy.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to fetish_ (aka fuckhead_) dancer?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fetish got her brains fucked out
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "I enjoy reading, watching TV, computers, wslking outside, playing board games, etc. Those are NOT a fetish." ^^^^^ "3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation." Do those things give you habitual erotic pleasure, Alucard? I think you're looking at sexual fetishism as a negative thing, when that's not always true. If it's something a person isn't into they'll try to say it isn't normal, or there's something wrong with it (like clubbing). They'll say it'll screw you up mentally, and you won't be able to do this and that like a "normal" person. Yes, clubbing can change the way you look at everyday girls, and how you approach them. It can drain your wallet, and get in the way of other responsibilities. But, it can also help you in giving you a confidence boost, or get you nice and ready for when you go home to your wife. Like with most things, there are positives and negatives. It's whatever you make of it. Where am I going with this, you ask? I don't know is the answer. I like sexy outfits, girls who like fingers in the ass, and dirty talk. Yes, those are fetishes. Yes, you can see all three of those in a SC. No, It's nothing to be ashamed of. Yes, I'd have an open conversation about it at a party. No, I don't expect any of those things from regular girls I date (but it's a plus).
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    No wonder them webster's on the road to who-the-fuck-reads-webster-ville (I probably should but that's another story). Can't call something a fetish if 90% of guys are into it. The remaining 10% are gays who are married, preaching at a mega church, or fucking with our tax rates in DC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Is wanting to fuck beautiful women a “fetish” – hell no – it’s just called being horny.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Saw something at one of my black dive visits a couple of weeks back that took me a bit aback . I had been hitting it off with this older black dancer and then she had to go on stage. When she got off stage, she started talking to this white dude in his late 40s/early-50s. She was talking to him for quite a while and then she made her way back to me. She told me the white dude was an old regular of hers and his “fetish” was that he liked her sticking her thumb or finger in his asshole. I found that a bit “peculiar” – both that this is what they guy wanted from her, and that she obliged.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Is wanting to fuck beautiful women a “fetish” – hell no – it’s just called being horny." This is true.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If enjoying a nice pair of tits or nice legs is a fetish, then the are two I enjoy right there. One thing I have yet to experience in a strip club is enjoying looking at a dancer with a nice pair of vampire fangs. I haven't spotted any dancers with fangs. With some dancers, it would fit their personality.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter if fangs is what you looking for try clubbing on Halloween. Some strippers like to dress up.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Staxwell has severely lessen my urge to continue visiting strip clubs. I liked to fuck girls for free thank you, and it seems that if I constantly visit strip clubs, I'll lose my swag and become less active in getting a girl and more active in paying a girl to flash her tits. That's a scary thought. That truly defines the wimp you (this only applies to those who are NOT in a romantic relationship, permanent, temporary, monoganous, polygamous or otherwise) are and shows you'll never have the confidence to get a girl (or in a player's case, get one night stands). Maybe that's why its always a shocker for young guys to be in a strip club.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol, That wasn't my intention, Esta. I think a lot of the guys here are in it for the ITC/OTC more than anything else. And it's probably more so because they can afford to pay for it on a consistent basis, and they don't see civie girls as being worth the time and effort anymore, after years of marriage and dealing with crazy bitches. But, there are guys like how you described above. And that last line may be true.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @staxwell: "And it's probably more so because they can afford to pay for it on a consistent basis, and they don't see civie girls as being worth the time and effort anymore, after years of marriage and dealing with crazy bitches." In my case, partially. Dancers are convenient and time-saving. Since I'm married, I'm not really interested in spending the time and effort to go after "civvies", irrespective of whether or not they are crazy. It's just a convenience thing, coupled with the entertainment value of watching naked women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion