Hard, soft, or other...

Clubber
Florida
ilbbaicnl started a topic recently, "Why no softsell?", and I got the impression he preferred "soft". I know the hard and soft sell routines after my 40+ years of club visits. I prefer the "no" sell option. I am the only one in most every club that knows which dancers on which I would care to spend my money.

The only time I might "like" a "hard" sell is when that is what they create (shifting) for me while selling. :)

Your preference on:

1) Hard
2) Soft
3) No
4) Other?

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hard.

I was in sales for many years. It's entertaining to blow them out of the water when they attempt to hard sell me
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I like my dick hard and my women soft.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Agree with clubber. There is no salespersonship. The product either sells itself or the answer is "no, thanks!" (And see how polite I am by adding in "thanks".)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Cold man, cold. :)

And speaking of cold, in sure isn't down here. 75 as I type.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gf,

Are you coming out of the closet?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It's a beautiful sunny 22 degrees here. Friggin heat wave. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Lots of rooms available down this way.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't care. I can usually deal with any of them, and figure out who's worth it and who's not, regardless of the salesmanship, or lack thereof. While I agree with Dougster that most of the time, the product should sell itself, I've seen far too many dancers that employed the hard sell that turned out to be worth it anyway, and employed the soft sell and weren't anywhere close to worth it, to think that this particular group has much in the way of reasonable sales skills.

This particular product often doesn't sell itself, because the product doesn't know what it has. And life's too short for me to leave the figuring out to someone like that. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Off the toilet at the moment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion