tuscl

Ever have a dancer who has danced for you several times ask if you remember her

I did the other night. I remembered. I was thinking, alright, I remember. The name she picked was easy for me though being the same name as some of my relatives or a derivative of the name. I only have 1 mother, 2 sisters, plus 1 sister in law with part of the same name. I just smiled and said, yes, I remember.

I was thinking she won't be happy if I forgot.
For those trying to increase their education from reading this site, associating names of strippers with family members or relatives and in laws can make it easier to remember. :)
If they have the same name, it's a piece of cake.

15 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    I never seem to remember their names...unless they make it REALLY memorable! And even then I still forget sometimes or never get the name (or can't hear it cause the noises/music is so loud) to start with!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    The beauty of never revisiting (often) the same club. Nobody is gonna ask if you remember them.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No. BUT any dancer worth seeing more than once I always REMEMBER her name. Always!
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    "associating names of strippers with family members or relatives and in laws can make it easier to remember."

That would probably negatively impact my woody big time.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm bad at names and so it's hard for me. It helps when a stripper has the same name as one of my relatives. Thank God my grandmother is named "Trixie," my mother is "Bubbles," and my sisters are "Tiffany," "Cinnamon," and "Fantasia."
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Helps when you have their number and their name added as a contact. ;)
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    There's a dancer at my favorite club like that. The problem with her is she only seems to be there every other visit I make there, at best, so it can be a long time between visits with her. But I always remember, because any girl worth the time is worth remembering their name.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    What Alucard said.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    I know some think differently, but this is one of the reasons I put some names in my reviews. I have a hard enough time remembering my own name let alone someone I just met, so when I return to a club I'll retread my reviews and freshen my memory a bit. There's really only one lady whose name(s) I can remember since she's been a SC friend for many years.
  • BlackWolf
    12 years ago
    Yep I remember any girl I got dance from if I've been to a SC more than once or if the show me great time
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I can barely remember what drink I want to order
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @ gsv that is a great idea. I have done that and still forgotten. I had to go thru 450 contacts (no exageration) and figure it out...

Seems like half the time I do good remembering names ans there are some that I hear 5 times before I remember. I had one hot mexican dancer once that I couldnt remember her name even though she told me several times. She started drilling me on what her name was. I told her I did remember but I wont tell her...lil. she kept pushing so I finally said its chica buenita. She said that works, she would be my chica buenita only if I would be her papi chulo...lol she didnt remember mine either. That was probably 8 years ago. I don't see her very often any more bit she still asks me if I'm still her papi chulo
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I never remember their stage names. Heck, when I finally get to the point where they share their real names I can hardly remember those either! I, like others around here, deal with a lot of dancers each year. After a while, the faces and names all start to blur.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    One of the dancers whom I enjoy, I do not remember her name at all. She never dances on stage or I don't remember her doing so. She isn't asking if I remember her name. I usually like to remember a name at least until a lap dance is over. That way if she is new, you can name her and say what a rob she is or was if that was the case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion