Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What did I tell you crows?

tumblingdice

South Carolina

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

49er's, Ravens,I'll be on a short vacation with my beautiful dancer gf,but if you wanna know who the S.B. winner is give me a shout

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Fucking shit!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Fuckin Shit! My book won't answer my calls

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Who fucked shit

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Go Ravens!!!

Profile picture for davejones1978
davejones1978
•

49ers are favored and will win # 6 in n.o!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fu kin Shit

Profile picture for BigBillPayed
BigBillPayed
•

For once apon a midnight dreary. While I pondered weak and weary. Nevermore Lanore To quote the Raven nevermore

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement