tuscl

Tipping for extras during private dance??

womanlover
Pennsylvania
Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:31 AM
I have often wondered what to tip when you get a private dance and the girls goes beyond the typical lap dance and gives you a HJ or BJ or FS? I have often gotten a HJ and tipped an extra $40.00, but not sure what may be the normal amounts. I'd appreciate anyone's comments.

16 comments

• inno123
    11 years ago
    Typically there is an understanding before the dance started what the level of the tip and the level of the extra, even if it has been couched in code words. The $40 for the hand finish sounds like a fair but good value. I would expect at least an extra $20 for CBJ and at least and extra 20 beyond that for CFS.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I generally tip 20% for happy endings.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    hey, if you've explored carolynne's chambers i'd expect a lot more than $60 or $80
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You have been in enough clubs to produce 64 reviews and don't know what to tip? Curious.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    It's different at different clubs. And it's also different from one stripper to the next in the same club.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    the more you tip the more you get
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I will pay 1/2 the cost of the lap dance then i subtract $5, then add $20 unless I don't cum then it's $10
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I take the total # of dances – multiply it by pi – divide it by your birth year – and then take the square root – and whola! - simple isn’t it.
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    Why even get handjobs at strip clubs, let alone tip for them? You can give yourself handjobs.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Funny thing, I have never had a HJ to orgasm in a club. I much prefer exploring the various 'chambers' that carolynne mentions in her post.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Carolynne~ does it cost extra for you to put it between those rolls and stroke?
  • neon44
    11 years ago
    Got 2 dances for $20 each and tipped $5. Some pants rubbing but no hj.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    What Alutard said.
  • blacky
    11 years ago
    For most LD, which cost $25 topless in my favorite club, I will tip another $10 for dance with some special attention - either she grabs my cock or allows me to play with her pussy. If it is more extensive, like she sticks her hand in my pants and gives my a HJ (usually not to completion as I hate the mess in my pants - I will pay more for the CR, so can get more comfortable and cum either in her mouth or her hands) and/or allows me to finger her, then the tip is usually $20 or higher.
  • jaytb22
    11 years ago
    $20 - HJ $40 - BJ/ titty fuk $60/$80 - FS
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    $60 BBBF - with tittyfuck's daughter. (But if you can't afford that rumor is she may offer a special for those attending the Phoenix TUSCLers Convention at the HiLiter next weekend)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion