tuscl

high milage clubs in az

Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:40 AM
1. Blue moon 2. High lighter 3. Bandaids 4. Chicas Have I left any club off the list??? Also, which club give you the most bang for your buck?

7 comments

• daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    WOW! Hi-Liter is on the list? I never thought of that club as an extras with all those scary looking bouncers that seat you in shitty seats, unless you tip them. I would think Mustang Sally, Centerfolds, Bush Co and other downtown Phoenix clubs would be an extras club. My favorite club is Christies(Phoenix location) 2nd fav is Hi-Liter. Do you remember that dancer who's boyfriend killed the millionaire?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Tittyfuck's daughter is UHM: does BB anal for $60 (got to make some of the money she lost shorting treasuries.) You can find her at the HiLiter. Her father, txtittyfuck comes in to visit her on certain Sundays.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    1 & 2 you seem to be right based on the reviews I've read (Blue Moon is DEFINATELY #1) 3 & 4 I haven't been to so can't comment on. Been to BM many times and only once to HL but extras were hinted at.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    It depends on your definition of mileage and bang for the buck. I like HL cuz I can spend several hours getting $10 LDs with good two way contact. The amount of touching on the main floor is higher now than it's EVER been there before, imho. I know plenty of guys are getting HJs and BJs in their VIP room too, it's not hard to find if you want it. I've only sampled BML once, but I had a great time and I think it lives up to its reviews pretty well. I would put Centerfold's on the list, mostly because of their great VIP sofas, but it's definitely a YMMV place. Outside of Phoenix, it sounds like the old Candy Store (now Venom) in Tucson is picking up speed again but I haven't been there in a few years. TD's West and Raider's Reef are known for mileage too, but I've not been impressed with dancer quality at either place.
  • Jdoe901
    11 years ago
    Going to phx next month on business. On previous trips have been to bourbon street and Christie's by airport with good time at both. No extras aside from one hj at bourbon. Am thinking ill hit hi liter and or blue moon based on reviews but sounds like blue moon is a dump and bad part of town. Do u think blue moon is worth it for out of towner or will one wrong turn in the neighborhood lead me to premature death? Don't know how 'bad' that area is.
  • TABB
    11 years ago
    Going to Hi-liter in the early afternoon is awesome. 2 way contact on the floor and the occasional HJ/BJ in the VIP room. The manager/bouncer doesn't really care not unless if theres trouble happening. I highly recommend it.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    BML is a dump, the area is not so bad that you have to worry about your safety.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion