tuscl

Palo Alto / South bay

james2x2
Illinois
So work draws me to Palo Alto next month and I thought it would be a great time to visit Crazy Horse, one of my favorites. Now I'm not sure if the schedule will allow it. The nearer clubs in Sunnyvale/San Jose get terrible reviews compared to the SF clubs. If there was a late night transportation option from SF to Palo Alto that was reasonable I might be able to swing it but that looks like a bad option too because the train stops around midnight.

Any recommendations from old hands?

4 comments

• inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, you could rent a car OR get a one night hotel in San Francisco to crash at before returning on the very first train the next morning.

But the ordinary train might not be that bad. When will you get off of work in Palo Alto? Can you catch a cab from your work to the Palo Alto Caltrain station by 6:43? Catch the 'Baby Bullet' train 385 which will get you into the Transbay Terminal at 7:24. From there it should be a ten minute taxi ride to the Crazy Horse. You can then spend FIVE HOURS at the Club, catch another ten minute cab ride to the Caltrain Station, and then catch the midnight train which will get you into the Palo Alto station at 12:57. Even the 9:01 PM train would still allow you an hour and a half in the club.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    ^^^ This is the kind of detailed, helpful advice that makes TUSCL great.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "So work draws me to Palo Alto next month"

So making the trip up from north up from Cal Tech? You have to be Howard. You're the only that would go to a strip club. Certainly not Sheldon, Rajesh, or Leonard.

• james2x2
    12 years ago
    Re inno123-thanks for the thoughtful reply, that's a good idea.

Re motorhead-lol, wrong coast. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion