tuscl

Want help?

Okay, I'm a relative newbie to clubs. Was at Follies in Atlanta recently and got a couple lap dances from an attractive black dancer. During the second dance she whispered into my ear , "do you want help?" I'm a moron and so I responded " help with what?" She just laughed then and played it off. So what was she asking? Was she suggesting that she would grab my junk and help me get off? Or was that a way to ask me if I wanted VIP? Or what?

12 comments

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    Was it during the day shift or night shift?
  • Joshua2000
    12 years ago
    About 8:00 pm
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    She was probably gonna give you a little tug job during the dance. As far as I know there's No Sex In The Champagne Room at night.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm not too familiar with Follies but I would guess that she was offering to help get rid of the bulge in your pants. :)
  • Joshua2000
    12 years ago
    Crap. That's what I figured later on. Next time the answer is, "uh, yes"
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Unless it is out of your price range, the answer is always "yes". Even if the offer was to help you rearrange your junk for free, the answer is always "yes".
  • tusclfix
    12 years ago
    A very long time ago, it was my first time in a similar situation; I was in the VIP with a dancer and she tells me "You can do anything you want" and I was like "Um ok" but I didn't really know what she meant, since there was already two way touching going on. Then she repeated "We can do anything you want". And I still didn't get it until later. Yeeeesh....
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LOL tusclfix – that was funny – thanks for your honesty!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You doing what you want now?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    yeah, that was her way of offering a hand job, but certainly don't presume it would have been free!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Careful, that you don't get played for a huge tip afterwards. In Detroit it is common to give unsolicited extras, then demand a tip for them. (Upsell during the dance when you are weakest.) If you don't pay up--at whatever level she might demand--you have bouncer and manager trouble. Get everything clear up front.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion