tuscl

AMP

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Was very nervous, and wasn't sure how things would develop. Was this place a legit massage place or something more? The "spa" that I went gives you a robe as you enter, and has a shower/lockerroom area. I showered off quickly, and put on the robe (nothing underneath), and came out of the lockerroom. A pretty young Asian girl took my hand and walked me through the hall to a massage room. She helped take the robe off of me, so there I am, nude. This was a good sign, as regular massage places, they will leave the room while you disrobe and get under a sheet.

She told me to lay down on my stomach, and proceeded to cover me with a sheet. She gave me a decent massage, but through the sheet the whole time. Quite a disappointment - maybe I was wrong about this place. After 40 minutes or so, she finally pulled the sheet off. She started to massage my *** and upper legs. Then it happened - she reached between my legs and grabbed my balls. She rubbed then and tugged on them for several minutes. Of course, it didn't take long for me to get rock hard.

She then told me to turn over, and there was my ****, standing at full attention. She immediately went to work, stroking me, saying she wanted to see me ***. It didn't take too long for me to shoot a big load. She cleaned me up and continued to massage me while I was in my happy place. What a great experience. And it actually cost, with the tip, the same as other non-erotic massages I have had in the past.

I have been back several times since...

5 comments

• TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Juic! PLEASE WARN US IF YOUR POSTS ARE NOT GOING TO BE FULL OF TYPOS, SPELLING ERRORS AND DECENT GRAMMAR! Almost had me a stroke after two sentences of proper spelling and grammar :|
    lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol......thanks
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Any suggestions on how to spot a place like this? I've always been curious too but I already get very good legit massages from somewhere else, I'd hate to go to some Asian place and get a sub-par massage and a let-down because I was expecting higher service.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    rubmaps.com just look for ones with frequent reviews. Don't pay for the service, though.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....amp forums help playa join one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion