tuscl

He should have gone straight home after leaving BT's !!!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8:51 AM
Detroit-area priest placed on probation after police found him drunk, driving nude Rev. Peter Petroske pleaded no contest to charge of disorderly conduct DEARBORN, Mich. - A Detroit-area priest accused of driving naked and drunk has been placed on probation after pleading no contest to impaired driving. Attorneys say the Rev. Peter Petroske also pleaded no contest to a charge of disorderly conduct, related to his lack of clothes. Both are misdemeanors. Petroske appeared in court in Dearborn on Dec. 27, about five months after police stopped his car near Sacred Heart Church in Dearborn, where he was the pastor. His attorney, Ed Zelenek, said Wednesday that the priest is being treated in Pennsylvania for an alcohol problem. Petroske was suspended by the Detroit Roman Catholic Archdiocese after the summer incident. Zelenek says he wants to return to service when his therapy is completed

7 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Father, forgive me for I have sinned It has been 9 years since my last Confession
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Lack of pussy drove him to it. :)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That's funny! Those so called christians try to act like their shit don't stink. And that they are better than everyone. Glad he got caught
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Agreed, crazyjoe. Whatta bunch of fucking hypocrites.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Driving while intoxicated is not good. Driving w/o clothes is weird but even country music stars are known to do it. Importantly, as long as he was returning from a strip club and not pulling a sandusky I forgive the poor fella.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Nothing good comes from intoxication.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Priests are getting as bad as politicians when it comes to keeping their pants on in public.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion