tuscl

Bella from Bogarts

You are spot on about the dancer named Bella or Natalie whatever she goes buy. Read the comments on two sheds poor guy got tested three times for std`s after being with her. She is about the worst of the worst. Great bbbj and bbfs but don`t trust her at all. She is out of jail and has really screwed up her best opportunity but what can you expect of a drug whore they think they have all the answers and have none. She will rip you off with no remorese and blame everyone else for her flaws. Stay away from this one at all cost heard she really screwed over the guy who was doing everything to get her life on right track. At one time she was decent and then drugs and whoring took over and turned her hard. These sluts just don`t get it and never will

8 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    "At one time she was decent and then drugs and whoring took over and turned her hard"

I didn't realize Lindsay Lohan was living in Detroit now
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    ^^^ HA!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Lindsay Lohan may be a whore, but I love doing her bbfs. Oh wait, you mean the actress.

I still love her.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    by any chance does unfstar also work at bogarts and perhaps cary a grudge???
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    sounds like a girl for juicebox
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Bogarts does have a lot of skanky hustlers working there. One really fat ugly girl quoted me $300 for OTC. I laughed in her face and told her I wouldn't fuck her even if she paid me.

The first time I was at bogart's a skank named Destiny ripped me off. Vincemichaels was there. She quoted me $60 for a HJ. Then afterwards told me I also owe her an extra $60 for the three songs since it is $20/song. I settled with her by giving her an extra $20.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… by any chance does unfstar also work at bogarts and perhaps cary a grudge??? …”

I was thinking the same thing.

To me the OP sounds like a chick (and also only 1 review). This thread sounds like something a chick would write to ruin the rep of another woman they hate. It does not sound like the kind of stuff most guys would write.

“Hell knows no fury …”
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Who the HELL is gobucks? An alias for the OP?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion