tuscl

Female Boxing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:25 PM
I've noticed some SCs advertise female boxing – IME these have been black SCs. I am not a big fan of seeing two people (male or female) beat the snot out of each other for entertainment purposes (much much less if it is females). I've never watched a SC female boxing match and have no desire to – although one of the local black SCs here in Miami supposedly has them once a week. What are y'all thoughts and have you ever watched a SC female boxing match?

25 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Never watched it. No interest. But I hear radio ads quite frequently for a club that has it one night a week. Not a black club.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've herd some clubs up in Detroit have them. They are fun to see. Damn the girls get down rite sidistic when boxing
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I have no interest in such a thing.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    The harem in Dayton ohio advertises this but not interested.
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    I'd rather see women wrestle.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I do not have a problem with it.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Sex and violence come on!! You're all red-blooded Anericans (minus farmerart and Londonguy) it's in your hardwire, don't deny it... They have fights at PT's monthly. Same routine 2 rounds topless, 1 nude. I've seen three boxing matches and they're my favorite because all the wrestling matches involve them being covered in shit where the boxing is just sweaty naked women. I actually paid 50 bucks in an auction to eat jello off my favorite dancer's tits and ass post-fight. That's the only activity in a club, I'm ashamed of. It rightfully tasted like feet. Anyway, I box. And the match is mostly sparring. Women have weak upper body strength and I've yet to see a stripper get a black eye or busted lip from it, yet bruises from the pole happen regularly.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Boxing is for lame asses.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The Planinum Plus chain holds them. One night a week, 2 bouts. Customers bid on the right to be each boxers cornerman/mgr. The girls get to keep all of the money from the bid plus they split the prize money. Always held very late at night. I have been there a couple of times and did not pay much attention to them unless I really knew one of the girls. I only watched because I was already there. I damn sure would not go outta my way to see them.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'll give gator a pass considering in his neck of the woods disputes are settled by consuming bath salts and eating each other's faces...
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    No real desire to see one in the SC but I enjoy the "sweet science" and MMA in other venues.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    If you're there its fun to watch the bitches beat the fuck out of each other. Especially if there is club drama involved and the bitches truly want to kill one another. The best was wen the bitches took it outside the club in a bar after the ITC boxing bout.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    OK, so I detect a general indifference here to the "foxy boxing" events. I wonder of the SC managers know this? Or are we the out-liers in this business? Anyway, I saw mud wrestling once at Bandaids in Phoenix. It was stupid. I have been to real boxing matches, inlcuding one night at the Olympic Forum in LA (all Mexican guys...very exhuberant fans!). Also, went to a live pay-per-view of the Holmes/Cooney heavyweight matchup many years a go. Upper Manhattan moview theater. We were the only 2 white guys there. Hahaha! Lucky for us, we thought Holmes was the better fighter, and Cooney was the Great White Hope. It was a good evening.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You guessed what I want for Xmas.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "OK, so I detect a general indifference here to the "foxy boxing" events. I wonder of the SC managers know this? Or are we the out-liers in this business?" I tend to believe SC are managers can be pretty unenlightened when it comes to recognizing what really draws in customers. Gimmicks like foxy boxing, mud wrestling, oil wrestling, jello wrestling, pudding wrestling, blah, blah, blah do nothing at all for me. Not interested!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Fight Nights tend to bring in maybe double the customers a normal week night does (30-40 vs 10-20). Which isn't much and surprised me considering I like showbusiness. I attributed it to lack of adversiting it, no radio spots, etc. where their Super Tuesday with $5 dances draws in 10x the crowd (100 or so).
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Honestly it may be more for Dancer morale. They all enjoy it and the local sex shop gives the participants free toys.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I want to see strippers stripping when I go to a strip club. I have no interest in watching a circus side show event.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Shit, I miss circus side shows! Hell, that's where American stripping came from!! In the old days, you could go to the carnival - see some freaks, some animals and some boobies. Nowadays, you got to go to the titty bar, the zoo, and watch Honey Boo Boo.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    PT's in Indy was holding "Foxy Boxing" bouts and would charge extra if you attended. I never went. Stripper cat fights that spilled out of the locker room at Harem House down the street were enough for me.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    When Ace of Spades in Detroit was Cheetah's, they had boxing every Wednesday night. As a day regular, I noticed the boxing ring set on stage and asked about it. Later, I saw a boxing ring at All Stars in Detroit, again on Wednesdays. I don't have any current information about the present status of this absurd and stupid practice.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Haven't watched a Boxing match since M. Ali retired. Hasn't been worth it. Don't intend to start now unless one member here is the lamb. ;))
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Have you guys heard of AndroGel? I'm feeling some low T in this room. Just kidding. I think we had this discussion before and most of you are tactile guys and aren't really into the visuals, hence lack of interest in stage shows and promotion events like this. Also the trade for dark rooms to conceal extras at the price of hiding the visual beauty of the dancer. I'm an art guy. I like to see beautiful things. I'm also a thespian nerd, I like the drama of violence (well troop kind of broke me of this). Strippers boxing and wrestling provide both, great dirty visuals and the conflict of a fight. Luckily, no one never got hurt beyond one black eye in a pillow fight.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    that's stupid. I don't have any desire to see strippers beat the crap out of each other, not only am I sure they can't box, but how am I supposed to get excited by a girl who just got a black eye dancing on me? Not a good look bro
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I once stayed at a Holiday Inn in Norman, OK where they had mud wrestling as part of the evening entertainment in their bar area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion