tuscl

4 women charged with prostitution, client lists seized in raid of Coventry Towns

COVENTRY TWP.: Four women were arrested and charged with prostitution at a South Main Street business Monday after the Summit County Sheriff's Office received a complaint that men who were responding to advertisements for massages were paying women to perform sexual acts.

Amber Eslich, 30, of Louisville, and Latosha Wyrick, 32, of Moreno Valley, Calif., were arrested on charges of prostitution and promoting prostitution. They were transported to the Summit County Jail.

Additionally, Heather Long, 29, of Canton, and Charitey Riggs, 19, of Louisville, were charged with prostitution after deputies executed a search warrant at the business at 3232 S. Main St., where they seized cash and client lists. They were cited and are to appear in court.

During the investigation, the sheriff's office determined that women who were giving massages received “tips” for performing sexual acts on their clients. Their services were advertised under the adult section of known prostitution websites.

Other individuals have been identified as part of the investigation and might be charged.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/4-wo…

6 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Here's a copy of Heather's backpage ad:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs…

• crsm27
    12 years ago
    Hell.... I would have let her touch my ding a ling.....She is a Cougar!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I didn't do it
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    gmd, there's some Louisville girls in there. Hope you didn't lose your provider in this sweep.

Heather looks pretty good, but looks like she has a few miles for just being 29. If I did outcall with her, I'd be able to tell it was her when I opened the door and she had her head tilted to the side. Must be her signature move.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The don't look familiar, but then, I'm not a frequent patron of the "body rub" girls. Too many of them don't do anything beyond a HJ, and I'm not going to pay sex prices for that, unless it's a professional level massage, which most ain't.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It would be funny if these types began salting their lists with names of council people and cops.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion