Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Scientific theory regarding homos

deogol
deogol16227

Michigan

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Long thought to have some sort of hereditary link, a group of scientists suggested Tuesday that homosexuality is linked to epi-marks — extra layers of information that control how certain genes are expressed. These epi-marks are usually, but not always, "erased" between generations. In homosexuals, these epi-marks aren't erased — they're passed from father-to-daughter or mother-to-son, explains William Rice, an evolutionary biologist at the University of California Santa Barbara and lead author of the study."

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Tl;dr I'll let out resident homos (maybe FAGDOG in particular chime in on the matter).

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Anybody care to speculate on why I should care?

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

wtf is the point of this thread? At last check I counted one lesbian poster on TUSCL and no male homos. So again.... what the fuck has this to do with strip clubs?

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

I think homo's usually sit near the bathroom at strip clubs so they can see guys walk by still semi-aroused going to the head to clean up. I've seen homo's get lap dances - the dancer hardly has a chance to feel them because they are too busy feeling themselves.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why did the blond customer beat up the strip club bar tender?

A. Because the bar tender said the customer was a homo sapien.

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Hmmmm, possible genetic basis for homosexuality. Kinda like what gays have been saying for some time..."it is not a choice".

Irrelevant to the strip club scene, but interesting nonetheless.

Profile picture for she_is_covfefe
she_is_covfefe
•

I can say that homosexuality is most definitely genetic.

My dad had a brother (RIP) who was gay...and my younger brother is gay. Also, my dad also has a lesbian cousin...and I'm bi, and I'm suspecting that one of my female cousins might be a lesbian.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement