tuscl

Scientific theory regarding homos

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:12 AM
"Long thought to have some sort of hereditary link, a group of scientists suggested Tuesday that homosexuality is linked to epi-marks — extra layers of information that control how certain genes are expressed. These epi-marks are usually, but not always, "erased" between generations. In homosexuals, these epi-marks aren't erased — they're passed from father-to-daughter or mother-to-son, explains William Rice, an evolutionary biologist at the University of California Santa Barbara and lead author of the study." [view link]

7 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tl;dr I'll let out resident homos (maybe FAGDOG in particular chime in on the matter).
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Anybody care to speculate on why I should care?
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    wtf is the point of this thread? At last check I counted one lesbian poster on TUSCL and no male homos. So again.... what the fuck has this to do with strip clubs?
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I think homo's usually sit near the bathroom at strip clubs so they can see guys walk by still semi-aroused going to the head to clean up. I've seen homo's get lap dances - the dancer hardly has a chance to feel them because they are too busy feeling themselves.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Q. Why did the blond customer beat up the strip club bar tender? A. Because the bar tender said the customer was a homo sapien.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Hmmmm, possible genetic basis for homosexuality. Kinda like what gays have been saying for some time..."it is not a choice". Irrelevant to the strip club scene, but interesting nonetheless.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I can say that homosexuality is most definitely genetic. My dad had a brother (RIP) who was gay...and my younger brother is gay. Also, my dad also has a lesbian cousin...and I'm bi, and I'm suspecting that one of my female cousins might be a lesbian.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion