tuscl

blood ;)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:01 AM
How many love banging dancers on the rag ? It's my favorite time of the month ;)

13 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    DATY is better. :)
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    You're kidding right? With all the IV drug use in the industry, seems like you're just begging to get Hepatitis C with such behavior.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No thank you. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Have you got your red wings yet, juice?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Done it with my wife, never with a dancer. Messy, but otherwise no big deal. I've gone down on my SB when she's on the rag, with a tampon in.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    thats discusting. Juice you have sunk to a new level of nastyness. have fun
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Juice! F Bing 68, Ya don't slam ur tongue up inside her money maker but yeah you can dance around it.Hey Bung 67! You ever eat a Pittsburgh Porterhouse.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Didn't smell or taste as good as normal but felt just as good so yeah, been there done that!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Woke up in middle of night with major wood, rolled over to see if gf was in the mood. Commenced the horizontal rumba, finished, and felt wet all over. She turned on light to reveal a murder scene?? Had to strip the bed and hit the shower. Oh well, part of being animals.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Nothing wrong with some good crime scene sex, but I'm not so sure that I would want it with a stripper. LOL.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The question was do I love doing that? No. However, I have had at least 2 times with a girl in my hotel room when her period came unexpectedly (so she said) and my attitude was, "Let us proceed." With condom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion