tuscl

blow jobs ;)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever have a provider puke after giving you a blow job ?.....it happen to me she.said she.got.choked on my pubic hair...lol....what you say ?

19 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    LOL no has not happened to me but I have had one who keeps mouth wash around to rinse her mouth afterwards. Kind of felt offended by it!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    juice - That is why you should carry a disposable razor.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    You kept going right Juice? Vomit makes great lube and the stomach acid leaves a great tingling sensation!
  • onehitwonder
    12 years ago
    Haha I have puked giving my man head...damn gag reflex. We both said no more eating pizza before bj's
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Happened to me once. Luckily she turned her head at got to the side of the booth. She apologized and then got right back to work.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yes with one my if my top three ATF. Just a little but and nothing stopped this chick anyway, so she just tried to keep going. What a work ethic!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes doc I heald that head on it and blow all up in that Shit....got me off so fuckin hard lol ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow I'm a fuckin fur ball lol
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nope I don't have any hair down there! O_o
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, excess pubic hair interferes with great oral sex. A sex-maniac like you should know this. This is not the1980's.

IMO, pubic hair interferes with great vaginal sex too, but of course Georgemicrodong would disagree. :)

If you are a "furball" no wonder your girl puked. Time to shave your shit instead of laying around all day smoking weed and eating fried chicken. :)

My fav chokes occasionally, but not because of hairballs......................
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i agree with shadow
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Binge and purge
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    No longer a problem cause I now bathe every Sunday whether I need to or not. I use to think girls who gave lots of BBBJs got throat-pregnant, so it was just morning sickness. But then I googled it and found out there's no such thing. I was really perplexed, until one day, I took of my underpants and smelled them, and threw up. Live and learn.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    happened once. Either she couldn't handle the size of the johnson or she just didn't know what she was doing. I go for the former
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    luckily she didn't puke on my dick but I had to dip because seeing her puke was grossing me out
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    NOPE, THANK GOD !!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    This is why you don't ask fat strippers who ate a big meal for a blowjob.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @pabloantonio: "IMO, pubic hair interferes with great vaginal sex too, but of course Georgemicrodong would disagree. :)"

No, actually I don't.

I just love the *look* of a furry muff so much, I get over it. :) And of course, for oral sex, shaved is easiest, but again, a trim is usually as good as a shave, and still gives me the visual appeal I crave.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    @ Georgicrodomg:

George, you are a stronger man than I am. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion