tuscl

What are the chances of dying while taking a crap?

Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:44 AM
The chances on dying on the toilet are slim to none unless you are Elvis Presley. BREAKING NEWS: Being alive increases chances of death.

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Holy fuckin Shit batman.... !!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Where has our shit-eating friend steve229 gone lately anyway? Normally he stalks guy taking a shit in the john so he has something to eat afterward.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There's a Wikipedia article for that: [view link] Famous people who have died on the toilet: King Wenceslaus III of Bohemia King George II of Great Britain King Edmund II of England Elvis "The King" Presley Lenny Bruce The crew of U-1206
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure whar rhe chances of dying on the toylet are but u klled an toylet before... that was a shitty mess
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Kings have bad luck.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    In some parts of India, there are "reverse pay" toilets. The human waste is composted into fertilizer so users get paid (about 12 cents per month) to user certain public toilets. It would take alot of shits to buy a lap dance.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    While they may not have died on the toilet, 2-3 former U.S. Presidents died of dehydration from diarrhea. (All were 19th century presidents).
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Since people seem to miss gatorfan, just going to casually bump this in case this individual gets an email notification. 😁
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    >Since people seem to miss gatorfan, just going to casually bump this in case this individual gets an email notification. lol, his profile says last seen august 2021
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Relax Mr. Scrub. Ms. Spice is performing the service of bumping threads about dying on the shitter. I think you would be grateful. You strike me as the most likely TUSCL poster to die on the shitter. Well...it’s a toss up between you and Mr. Dugan. I mean really...that guy has shit for brains and that does not bode well for his future bathroom activities. Perhaps ironically, Mr. Crazyjoe will not die on the shitter. That is just not in his future. He’ll try. But he won’t succeed
  • MeNotYou2
    3 years ago
    I had a neighbor that died while on the thrown. So it does happen. He was in his last 50s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion