Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever Buy A Dance From A Stripper Just Cause She Was Nice?

davids
davids7217

20 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone ever bought a dance from, bought a drink for, or just outright given money to a stripper merely because she was nice to you and talked for a while?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for mtnboy49
mtnboy49
•

Absolutely. When a gal sits down, has a conversation for 2 or 3 songs before asking if I want a dance, I always do so. Sometimes, I will reward an imaginative pitch just because it is imaginative whether she is attractive or not.

Profile picture for hugevladfan
hugevladfan
•

If a dancer sits for awhile and doesn't go into a sell mode after 15 minutes I have no problem sending a few bucks her way to get nekkid for me. I've never had a problem if I am into the girl at all getting her a drink, normally it muss follow some conversation unless I know I will be spending bucks on her

Profile picture for komey1970
komey1970
•

If you mean giving money to as in tip, I've done it when the girl goes up to do her stage show.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

If she's not nice to begin with, there will be no dance or conversation.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement