tuscl

Any Hard Limits on How Much You Will Spend on a Single Stripper?

Friday, March 24, 2006 12:48 PM
Does anyone here have any hard limits on how much money you will spend on a single stripper? I mean over the course of your entire hobby? Anyone have hard limits on the number of seperate nights you will spend money on any given stripper?

7 comments

• komey1970
    18 years ago
    ... Or in clubs that have 5 dollar dances.
  • Boodwah
    18 years ago
    "Where are the customers who will spend no more than FIVE DOLLARS for a lap dance?" At home.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Where are the customers who will spend no more than FIVE DOLLARS for a lap dance?
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I prefer going to clubs with a decent amount in the wallet and having a ballpark figure of what I am going to spend. One time I went to a club with a moderate amount, spent a few dollars in other places and as I got down to my last $100 a girl I wanted to spend some time with started talking. In 11 years of going to clubs this was the first (and last) time I had ever used an ATM in a club. I was glad to do it too but now I plan accordingly, kinda like if a hotel is never sold out.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    The only limit I have is how much I bring with me, and that varies. I don't go in saying I'm going to spend $40 on stripper X, $20 on stripper Y, etc.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I have spent a decent amount of $$$ in a few months period of time on one girl and haven't regretted but $200-$300 of it and that was when I was in a crap mood and was lucky not to go to the club with a grand on me that night. As far as hard limits go I believe $500 in a night is the most I could see myself spending as there'd be no sexual act I'd want that'd make me spend more. Hours naked in VIP frolicking around on a bed wouldn't get me past $500
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    $100 unless I fall in love or lust.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion