tuscl

Nirvana

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Visited one of my ATF's today. She gave me a mind blowing GFE in VIP. DFK with sweet sensual mutual contact. I had a rock hard woody the whole time.

Back out on the floor she stayed sitting on my lap cuddling, kissing, rubbing. I was enjoying the warm buzz of several drinks while having this baby-doll curled up in my lap. I couldn't quit smiling. Man, this illusion is so fucking powerful.

On this TG weekend I am so thankful that I still have the opportunity to enjoy the magic that only a beautiful young woman can provide.

I hope she doesn't ask me to buy her a car.

5 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    Oh man! Threads like this one make me awfully twitchy. I am pretty much parked in the exploration camp until a break at New Year's. The winter drilling season is chugging along famously but........

fap.....fap.....fap......fap......fap
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Glad you had a great time! I got FS from a cute little Latina last time I was in the club a few weeks ago.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a standard SC visit to me. But I guess for many it's the exception rather than the rule.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If your standard visit includes a rock hard wood lopaw I'm a little worried :P
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol jester - no, but plenty of fem-wood ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion