tuscl

std

Friday, November 23, 2012 8:47 AM
Have you ever seen what looked like an std on a stripper? Have you gotten an std from a stripper?

19 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    No and no
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    No and no. And I have known one other person who has even got an std (herpes). Actually because of my suspicion of the media and them being wrong so often. I wonder how prevalent stds are nowadays. Are the rates of infection goin up or down?
  • jmiddle30234
    12 years ago
    Never have been going to clubs for 20 some years and fingered my share of strippers also I only get hand jobs no bj's or fs just like to play it safe. Have to exchange body fluids for std's and gentile contact w herpes so as long as you play safe you should be good many std's have no physical signs
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes and no.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    yes and no
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i know a few people that have gotn std's from strippers. but to answer your question NO & NO.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    You didn't ask if any of us have ever given a stripper an std. No, no & no.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    NO & NO Just say no. Most have rules about protection. However I have read some posts here where no protection was used. I have been guilty of making same mistake but still NO & NO. Be safe.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No & No but I always ask them first to be sure. :)
  • BillH
    12 years ago
    I have seen a stripper who I assume had herpes due to what looked like sores around her mouth.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I tried to explain to an ATF that we couldn't do BBFS anymore because my dick always burned for a couple of days afterward. She was pretty insulted.
  • Jamesday
    12 years ago
    Here is a tip. If you are unsure, have a small amount of rubbing alcohol to wash your privates with. that will kill anything.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    No and not that I know of.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    no std paperwork, no fs. Only cbjs for me. eliminates the possibility of stds
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think you mean "reduces" not "eliminates". In particular, condoms are very effective against HIV and the bacterial stuff, but less so against HPV and HSV. Last time I checked, it was unclear if HPV risk was reduced for men, although there was evidence it was reduced for women.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Drinking water can kill you!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    dougie fresh, I doubt you can get that from a pair of lips sucking on your rubber dick. How hard must the suck to pierce the latex?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh you "doubt it"? Ok guess that trumps what researchers have found. We are all safe now, thanks, buds!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh wait, you're just talking about oral sex. Could be right. I was thinking of studies about intercourse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion