tuscl

OT: Just how dumb are people

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I'm sure at least some of you have seen the Facebook picture of the donkey in the well that has gone viral.

I'm just shaking my head at the number if people - especially young people - that believe this is a true story and are ready to call the ASPCA.

It's a fable ! A motivational parable! What stupid idiots!
God help the next generation.

12 comments

• boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    You have to be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.

I can assure you that the generation that preceded yours did not think highly of yours and that the generation that succeeds yours will not think highly of the one that it precedes.

• TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Fable does not equal parable bro. Kinda makes you look bad here.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    that being said, I'm on my way to a strip club to find a a piece of tail in the generation that will succeed mine. I just hope she doesn't have a gag reflex!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a plan, boogieknight369.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    You are correct Taco Chip

I will be more *precise* with my language the next time. Good catch. I sure as hell don't wanna look bad.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm so dumb that I don't even use Facebook! :)
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    That's right, motor oil. You wouldn't want to bitch about stupid young people when you're a stupid old person, right? Its kind of like the pot black kettle thing.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I'm old and I check facebook regularly. At least once a year. I have never figured out why the hell people post every moment of every day. I do not care what you had for breakfast or the colour of you morning shit.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Now SC don't knock Facebook until you have tried it. I have an account under a fake name and no picture. And it turns out all my "friends" are strippers.

• carolynne
    12 years ago
    sorry, i dozed off for a minute there... why was motorhead's ass in a well?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    well an ass
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Follow up with totilla; Is it a fable or a parable?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion