tuscl

Skirts

Corvus
Arizona
I was enjoying a very nice lap dance a while back from a young raven haired beauty who was wearing a very short skirt as part of her stripper outfit. The skirt covered practically nothing while she was on stage. You could easily see her matching G string and her very shapely ass. What the skirt did hide was my roaming hands during the LD. It was very nice to be able to let my hands roam while enjoying her dance. She seemed to enjoy the rubbing of her fine ass as well. I know I did.

I'll be sure to look for dancers wearing this type of short skirt during future trips to SCs. Anyone else have experiences like this?

9 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Yes, skirts can be an effective way to hide roaming hands below the waist.

Mid thigh length with no underwear is an awesome combo.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I love skirts and the women who wear them.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Up with skirts, down with pants!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I think those tiny skirts are very sexy and good for hiding stuff like you said! ;-)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A nice feminine touch with an in the club positive. Great for those who like Lap Dances.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I really dig looking up short skirts on stage. One of my favorites about a decade ago, when I lived in the beautiful Buckeye state, would wear a tube top as a very short skirt. Petite girl, wore no underwear. Wonderful stuff!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Me likey skirts.
  • rattdog
    12 years ago
    had a girl in a high school uniform outfit w/a catholic school type of skirt. i had her stand up for a sec or 2. she saw me whip out the cock and asked what was i doing? i said i had to fix my condom. needless to say the cock stayed out and that big ass and skirt covered whatever it was thta i was doing. skirts do rule indeed.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Did someone jerk off to Vogue magazine or something?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion