tuscl

Mons Dayshift

jerikson40
New York
I am shocked.

Okay, there, I said it.

I am absolutely shocked.

So I'm bouncing around the web, and based on another thread here I checked out the Mons Venus website. And on the front page they have a live (?) feed from Mons' strippers' dressing room. If it was live, it was early afternoon there, today, Thursday.

Holy crap.

I haven't been to Mons in many years, but all of the reviews here and elsewhere sing the praises of the dancers there, how hot they are, it's one of the top clubs, blah, blah, blah.

You cannot be serious !! The girls I saw were about as average as you can find. I saw some 4's, and maybe a couple who, if I stretched it, would be a 6. Maybe one or two who briefly passed around the corner of the image might have been higher, couldn't really tell.

Now I know it's dayshift, but geez, if that's the best they have I wouldn't walk down the street to visit that place.

BTW, I like how the girls don't seem to mind that there's a camera watching them. They'll spread their legs and hunch over and wipe their crotch and their butt cracks with paper towels. Geez, girls, show a little class, huh?

25 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol never been there since its the other side of the country from me. Prolly never will. Oh well.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have been there 3 times in years past. The dancers were attractive enough for me and apparently a full house of other male patrons, and during the afternoon shift.

jerikson40 seems to think that EVERY dancer must conform to his seemly impossibly HIGH standard of physical attractiveness. Keep you $$$ in your pocket and keep looking for your standard of attractiveness. Maybe you'll find it, maybe NOT!
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    wow. I knew some people had some pretty high standards for the girls they get dances from but I think yours ranks near the top.

I've checked the feed a few times myself. I guarantee it isn't live. I can say that because Ive seen the same scene repeatedly. also, the room is busy at 8am...... last I checked they weren't open at 8a and I've never known a dancer to be at work getting ready 4 hours before her shift starts.

I realize that everyone has different opinions and prefer different girls but....... stretching it to call them a 6? all that does it tell me you dont like real women & you prefer women that are sticks with silicone. thanks for that. now when I read one of your reviews I have a baseline of what you consider gorgeous. granted Ive never seen a 10 on there, but I don't recall seeing any that are under a 6 (in the opinion or a 'regular' guy.)
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Geez, dude, no reason to get all pissy because you don't agree. A girl who is a 5 is, to me, and girl who is average. The kind you see hundreds of in the mall. Nothing special. So a 4 is slightly below the kind of girl you see all over the mall. And a 6 is slightly better.

When I see girls with average bodies, small boobs, and average faces, I'll rate her a 5. Average. And I saw a lot of them.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    And for clarification, a zero is Roseanne Barr, and a 10 is Pam Anderson when she was hot.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Oh look, theres the King of Judgemental Alucard getting all pissy when someone else does the same thing. I guess the King gotta protect his territory.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "...all that does it tell me you dont like real women & you prefer women that are sticks with silicone."

And BTW, igloo, I don't mean to sound harsh, but geez, are you a woman or something? Sounds exactly like something an ugly woman would say about a chick who is hotter than her and has big tits.

I don't give a fuck how "real" is woman is. If she looks hot that's all that matters. And if she needed silicone to get hot, then that's fine with me.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Coming from a guy who has made dayshift Mons visits: j40 grades are rather harsh, but he's not too off base as the more attractive Mons dancers arrive after 10p. I'd put most dayshift dancers there in 6-8 range. Overall, maybe not quite up to Bare Elegance dayshift standards(LAX area club near j40's stomping grounds).

I'm not sure that so called live feed is really live, but a random recycled clip. How would j40 know what dancers (even in "classy clubs") actually wipe themselves with? Better than not wiping at all......
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    The camera feed is not high quality enough nor forgiving enough on the girls to be able to tell if they're actually hot or for them to look decent. With a club that's lit appropriately, flaws on a girl's body can often be hidden and it's obviously much easier to tell if a girl looks good in person vs a photo/video feed.

I remember when I was in Adelita Bar in TJ, you'd have to be really careful because the lighting in the club was so forgiving to the girl's bodies that they'd in many cases look about 5-10 years younger downstairs vs upstairs. Of course not always the case, but this wasn't uncommon.

Not sure how Mons Venus is lit, but I'm sure whatever they're doing works fine for them and their day patrons. And I wouldn't be surprised if the nightshift was indeed a lot better.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I couldn't jerk off to the video
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    guys, doesn't it matter if a dancer is trying to act sexy? these girls are checking their makeup and wiping their crotches... i would hope that didn't look too hot...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A dressing room shot is not sexy, be it male or female.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "these girls are checking their makeup and wiping their crotches... i would hope that didn't look too hot..."

I was jus' kidding...

I know they gotta take care of business. And honestly I don't think it's right having a camera in the dressing room. Of course I enjoy it, but it just doesn't seem right.

And it kind of ruins the fantasy. Because as we all know, really hot girls don't have to go to the bathroom or have bad smells and stuff. They're like angels.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I have been many times. Day shift is definitely not as good as night. And I have seen nights with slim pickings. But you go on a Friday or Saturday night after 10pm. And you are going to most likely see all kinds. With quite a few 8s and 9s.

And yes even a few 10s. But I do not like to give away 10s too often.

Also there always seem to be some 5s and 6s sprinkled in there no matter when. To each his own.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Changing your tune jerikson40? Perhaps because he is not getting 99.99% agreement with his statement.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've never been to Mons Venus, but I know a very attractive Detroit dancer (8 or 9) who told me she used to dance there. She said the girls were extremely hot.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    J40 is totally gay
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The only thing alutard is the king of is the King of Faggotry.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I dunno, it's hard to understand. Hell, there are something like 2,000 clubs in the US, and this place is always rated in the top 5.

Now you would think if just about everyone who goes there says it's awesome, guys with varied tastes, etc., then it would have some truly awesome girls. Hard to believe that a club that only gets hot dancers after 10pm is always rated in the top 5.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    BTW the video on their home site is a prerecorded loop and not live.

How to tell? Open two windows onto the site....not the same thing.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    After watching for 10 or 15 minutes it requires you to register if you want to continue. That sucks.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    It is not a live feed ... if you refresh the page the scene changes completely ... they are pre-recorded.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I was told that's just a recording and not truly LIVE, but yes, they were average. Nothing for me to get excited about. Pretty dull in my opinion
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    "a club that only gets hot dancers after 10pm"...............

Read carefully- saying that the hottest dancers arrive after 10pm isn't saying that ONLY the hot dancers arrive after 10. There are still several hotties at club before 10, just not as many of them.

One thing about Mons: It is a non-smoking club, so some dancers on break will go to back porch to smoke, rather than hang out in dressing room. DR cam is an imperfect indicator of talent level as the truly hot/in demand dancers will be busy on the LD couches, favoring a quick refresh/makeup check in restroom rather than extensive DR stay between the dances.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You know the honeymoon is over when your girlfriend comes into the bathroom and takes a huge Mexican food dump while you are in the shower.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion