tuscl

Hot Pussy

jerikson40
New York
Monday, November 5, 2012 7:37 AM
Okay, now here are some hot chicks. Tanned, toned, big tits, big hair. Why can't all strippers look like these chicks? Hell, why can't all women look like these chicks? [view link]

25 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NOT every dancer or woman HAS to conform to your vision of what they should look like jerikson40.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Most of them are very pretty, however all of them are a bit too muscular for me. I can imagine that they are in the gym puming iron most nights.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    What londonguy said
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    it looked like just 3 women that kept changing their outfit. no variety means nothing special. and I gotta go with London too, too muscled. I much prefer real women.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I agree with Londonguy. I wouldn't get dances from them in a club.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I agree with the others. Too muscles. Want a FEMALE form, soft not hard.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I must be in the minority. Not sure why, though. Tiny waists, big tits, pretty faces...seems awfully female to me. Now if they were the really pumped ones that looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger with a wig, then yeah, I'd blow lunch. But a little tone and muscle definition gives me a boner. Damn, those chicks make me want to jerk off. I may have to visit a strip club today.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    hah you guys hate women that's in better shape than you.
  • simon
    12 years ago
    A club with such well trained ladies I'd leave within one minute. Yes, I'm not athletic, but I don't need to see testosterone.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Big plastic tits have almost no appeal to me up close. I agree with igloo. Same couple of women different bikinis.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    On a couple of them I was waiting for a dick to slip out.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "On a couple of them I was waiting for a dick to slip out" OH NO YOU DI'IN'T !!!!! :)
  • nj_pete
    12 years ago
    I agree with London guy, found the most attractive one to be the least muscular (the Asian with the blk bikini and the blonde with the purple bikini)
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    :o)
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    They are all in very good shape. I wouldnt want ti be quite that muscular though......or tan
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bit on the muscular side, but most were quite nice looking.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    why is the black girl tan? in any case they're not really muscular just really fit and cut. plus good lighting and enough oil makes the perfect movie shot. i'd take them with me to the beach. their cut figure has its own appeal. they must do one heck of a cardio workout (doesn't in rease muscle mass by much very little)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    46 chromosomes explains everything
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Mostly... YAWN!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i think they're hot!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'd do them all. :)
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    You'd regret it if they started closing their legs on you Vince :-)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good point, londonguy.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'd prolly like them if they weren't bathed in oil and spray tan and wildly insucure from a lifelong carrer in the spotlight from Toddlers N Tiaras to now.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Yeah... I thought that was Honey Boo Boo, forth from last...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion