tuscl

Juiceman 1:1-4

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
1:1 In the beginning Juice created the stripclubs and massage parlors.
1:2 And the strip clubs was without dancers and cashflow; and darkness was upon the face of Da pussy. And the Spirit of Juice moved upon the face of the strippers.
1:3 and Juice said, Let their be blacklights: and their was blacklights.
1:4 and juice saw the blacklights, that it was all mothersuckin good: and juice divided the pumps from the.hoes

24 comments

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    1:5 And God looked upon what Juice had done and decided the Juice had gone too far.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mikey if your that religious in whitch most.cases like this is the evangelical conservative Fuck wholes that.never can seam to.enjoy their god given gift to laughter then also it would seam you are sinning with lust in the clubs and covetousness other peoples wives and girlfriends......y don't you live a little and learn to laugh....god would love to.see people.like you learn to.enjoy the.gift of life that has been Graceuslly bestowed unto.us
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And trust me Mikey I'm a pastor in a small community and I know the Abrahamic faith based systems of religions more than you ever will
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Chill Juice, I was poking fun at you. You know, a little humor? Wow, you sure got serious all of a sudden.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    In other words, if you can make up foul mouthed verses, why can't I make up one funny one? Keep it real, pastor.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    1:7 Odds of fucking a stripper up the ass
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @gatorfan: Now that is fucking funny as shit!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I:8 out a stripper
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Good timeing Gator.....lol like a pro
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mikey I thank dougsta is correct about you you fuckin pussy
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Oh no! A *pastor* called me a pussy! HaHa! Keep the verses coming.Love you too.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mikey I honestly do love you and everybody on this site that puts up with Da juicboxes......
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    1:20 And God said, "Let the strip clubs teem with strippers, and let the hoes climb the poles to the sky.
    1:21 So God created the strip clubs and all the dancers that teem and move about in them, according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    pastorized juice - the only way to go
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Mikey, don' be worryin' 'bout old Juiceman. Remember, he only rebukith from the love he has for the flock... Those who would feel the fire of the strip club. Those should would provide the burnt offerings...

When thou ask onto him where is the Bambi and her cigarette for the burnt offering he will tell you that the father will providith a Bambi, a Mercedes, and a Cheyenne (but last shall spell her name "Shy Ann" because the angel of the LORD did confuse her). They will have Virginia Slims for the burnt offering.

When the Juice doth take out his knife to slay you the angel of the Father shall call out "Juice! Juice! Do not lay a hand on thy subject, for he will be thy wingman!" You will forever nut on the beautiful face of Bambi, on the tits of Mercedes, and up the ass of that dumb bitch Shy Ann (my fuckin' angel was so clear but she did not hear...)

Then the Juice did produce the HOLY horn of the RAM. It was a small clear pipe with the sacred rocks therein. Lo, the horn of the ram did contain the freebase to be used a burnt offering.

In thy nut juice all will be blessed. In all strip clubs, from the Mons of Venus to the whorehouse of Beersheba, where thou shalt dwell and thy ATF Milcah shall ask you to use a condom, so she will not bear you a son.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ holy fuck! stiches.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougsta, jacklash and ziperbro good goddamn I'm killing over on this thang lol.....you guys can be my prohets and priest unto the people teaching them the juicypath
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

I know you are writing this religious stuff because you think its funny, and your mind is deranged because of mental illnesses and chemical abuse,

BUT

I would tone it down a bit. No need to incur the wrath of the one person who actually knows who you are.

You should know this, being a religious pastor and source of strength and comfort to countless dancers and all.

Love you my man Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo the one and only God that made me fully understands me and gets a kick out of me....hell he created me to be me and not you.....and he or.she I like to thank she loves all of her creations
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    "and he said what happens in a strip club should stay in a strip club and lo the one that outs a fellow clubber has committed a mortal sin in da eyes of da Juice"
    An he shall squirt dancers willing with his seed of happiness?

LOL
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Hey Juice. I happen to think some strippers slid from Heaven down to earth on a brass pole.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    zipman - that is good material. I'll try to remember it the next time I'm at the Church of Two-fer Tuesdays.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Traveler lol good one
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya Mikey
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion