tuscl

Anyone have sex with a celebrity?

Or before she became one? Or even if she was in the spotlight for only fifteen minutes? A friend of mine dated Barbie Benton in high school. My claim to fame is more modest.

17 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Does masturbating on a Playboy photo count?
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    HaHa! I dominated those girls when I was young.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, gatorfan, I think not. I'd love to have dated Raquel Welch.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If it was in our dreams does it still count?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    if we did, we wouldn't be on here now would we?
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Not quite true Estafador. I'm sure there is a few average nobodys that had girls like Raquel Welch when they were teenagers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Won't reveal who. LMAO
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    First girl I had sex with was named Raquel. Does that count?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I knew Victoria Principal in high school. Never dated her, but spoke with her often about dating and such. We had conversations when she was waiting for her bf and I my gf. I would still do her!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I knew a principal named Victoria.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Brandy Robbins strokes me sometimes.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    DAMN !!! I am seriously jealous !! I always thought she was exceptionally fine. One time when I was dating this blonde we got on the subject of Victoria Principal and it took all my willpower not to laugh at my girlfriend insist that Victoria was not a beautiful woman. I strongly believe my girlfriend was jealous. I'd do Victoria Principal in a New York hurricane second !!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

She was beautiful in HS and as one would expect, the girls were jealous and the guys were afraid of her. I found her to be a pleasant conversationalist. She told me somethings I wouldn't repeat here, but if you come down this winter, we'll talk.

BTW, suppose to hit the 50's this evening. 62 as I type.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I had a friend in college who dated Cybil Sheppard when she was a model in Memphis. He was from a VERY wealthy family and she knew it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I heard Cybil Shepard got around a bit.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    No sex but I have had a lunch date with Miss America of 1964, Vonda Kay Van Dyke. We were both in our 50's by then.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Does palua dean count ? She has a mean apple pie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion