Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone have sex with a celebrity?

mikeya02

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or before she became one? Or even if she was in the spotlight for only fifteen minutes? A friend of mine dated Barbie Benton in high school. My claim to fame is more modest.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Does masturbating on a Playboy photo count?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

HaHa! I dominated those girls when I was young.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LOL, gatorfan, I think not. I'd love to have dated Raquel Welch.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

If it was in our dreams does it still count?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

if we did, we wouldn't be on here now would we?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Not quite true Estafador. I'm sure there is a few average nobodys that had girls like Raquel Welch when they were teenagers.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Won't reveal who. LMAO

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

First girl I had sex with was named Raquel. Does that count?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I knew Victoria Principal in high school. Never dated her, but spoke with her often about dating and such. We had conversations when she was waiting for her bf and I my gf. I would still do her!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I knew a principal named Victoria.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brandy Robbins strokes me sometimes.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

DAMN !!! I am seriously jealous !! I always thought she was exceptionally fine. One time when I was dating this blonde we got on the subject of Victoria Principal and it took all my willpower not to laugh at my girlfriend insist that Victoria was not a beautiful woman. I strongly believe my girlfriend was jealous. I'd do Victoria Principal in a New York hurricane second !!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

She was beautiful in HS and as one would expect, the girls were jealous and the guys were afraid of her. I found her to be a pleasant conversationalist. She told me somethings I wouldn't repeat here, but if you come down this winter, we'll talk.

BTW, suppose to hit the 50's this evening. 62 as I type.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

I had a friend in college who dated Cybil Sheppard when she was a model in Memphis. He was from a VERY wealthy family and she knew it.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I heard Cybil Shepard got around a bit.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

No sex but I have had a lunch date with Miss America of 1964, Vonda Kay Van Dyke. We were both in our 50's by then.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Does palua dean count ? She has a mean apple pie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement