tuscl

Club Fantasy - best days to go

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:08 AM
So can anyone recommend a good day to go or days not to go. My fab club is fantasy's in Providence, I have had a good time on a Saturday and I know about the 2:1 Sunday, Monday, & Tuesdays? Looking for crease so particular girls to look for is a plus.

7 comments

• ronnieb
    12 years ago
    You should try the Cadillac lounge, lots of mileage there. There's some skinny chick with a nice body, no tats, no bolt-ons, a little rough on complection, Get her naked in the Eldorado room, for a warm-up, then make a deal for the nude private show, if there was course in knobology she would certainly be the instructor. She puts on one helluva show!! Absolutely NO limits. Most likely you'll be back for more
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    2 questions 1- do I care 2- see question 1
  • MassD
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan- Don‘t have anything to say, than keep it that way. Ronnieb - good looking out.
  • ronnieb
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan, to answer your 2 questions... 1- WHATever..... 2- WHATever.....
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Best time to go to CF is never. Seriously, that club has really gone downhill. Desire and the Caddy are both better options in my opinion.
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    MassD - It is all a matter of what you like. Personally, I like the younger, petite dancers and I can find them plenty on Tuesday day and given it is 2 for 1, I am a happy camper. I usually can only go during the day and can find what I am looking for on Tuesday, I don't tend ot go other days. However, I have been several times on Monday and it can be dead, so I try not to go them. On the day shift, I have also been on Sat, Sun, Wed and Thur - for some reason, don't think I have on Friday in the past couple of years. A few weeks ago, Sat day was dead. There were a few nice additions on Wed and Thurs but I'd rather have more laps, so Tues is my day. No question, Desire is a great club Rick but I don't love going to a club and needing to go back time and time again to become a regular so I can get a dance. However, if this is your club of choice, you are golden. Also, to both Rick and Ronnie, not a fan of Caddy - don't like the openess of the lap booths - doesn't seem there is any privacy, the CR were more expensive than CF, and last couple of times I was there, the girls on stage were barely dancing and there was no one that I was interested in. However, I have been told it is much better at night. Mass D, PM me about what you are interested in - I might have suggestions about specific dancers.
  • MassD
    12 years ago
    I am traveling from Mass so to come enough to be a regular @ desire wouldn't happen. Not worth my time. Caddy was ok the time I went, but from what I've read the place is a mix of greats and robs. Also would love to pull off the 3some xtras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion