tuscl

Worst night you've ever had at a strip club.

Friday, October 19, 2012 9:26 PM
worst night i've ever had at a club tonight. I don't go a whole lot but I've been to a club in my area a couple times and it's usually great girls aren't pushy hot and there's no no touch rule there. But tonight I would have rather shit a knife than had another one like this. First dance I take the girl to the VIP room for a dance and she tries to insist that it's a slap in the face to tip anything other than the amount of the dance and I told her there's no fuckin way I'm givin you 60 bucks when i just paid 60 for that so I gave her a 5. So she was half assing it and 5 minutes in I told her to stop and got some of my money back for the dance. Next dance is with a girl I've been with before and was great, but when she bent over in front of me in the dance she smelled like she had just shit out her internal organs and not wiped I literally almost puked. Finally got a good dance at the end of the night but not enough to make up for the money grubbing hustling whore and the girl who smelled like she just took a swan dive into a porta-pottie. Anyone ever have a worse night at a club I'd love to hear the story.

35 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I've never had a night like that, but write a review on the place so others have a head's up on the place.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If I were to have a bad time at a club, it likely will be a bad afternoon, NOT a night.
  • boomersooner
    12 years ago
    @rh48hr. I thought about doing it but every other time i've been it's been great. Girls are usually hot as hell, not pushy, don't smell like a bulls ass, and give great lapdances so I don't know if I should trash the club or not.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Dissing bad dancers is not trashing the whole club.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    At least one review would give you more cred. If it was na off night for the club, your negative review won't hurt it much. If it is the start of a trend, others should be warned.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    As the others said, at least out the two bad dancers and tell everyone about the good ones as well. You can even put in your review that this is your first bad experience.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    You guys do realize that most dancers give at least half their money back to the club. The VIPS at my club cost $65. The min tip is $150. Anything less than that 150 is a huge slap in the face. Of that 150, I tip out 40, so I make 120 on a dance that costs 215. On top of that, I have an $85 dollar house fee that I have to pay at the end of the night. And because I look like a hot mess, when I do my own hair, my club requires me to pay the club hairsylist another $40, per shift. There are girls at my club who go home $100 in the whole, at least once a week. If someone paid my club for a room (Which does requires me to spend 20 min in the room with the dude, although I don't have to dance. If he don't tip, I can just call him names for 20 min.) than threw me 5 bucks, I'd blow up his house. : )
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    kk I realize that the vigorish can be pretty steep in some clubs, but yours sounds like it might be toward the top of the pile in that regard. Personally, I avoid clubs like that because I feel like it's just too damn expensive to be fun. So, does your hot mess hair appear that you are a playful puppy ready for hot steamy sex....I mean it could actually be a selling point....
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    It's just a big mess. Honestly it's worth the $40. I don't know how that lady does it, but she makes my hair look normal! And I know my stage fees are pretty high, but I guarantee that the girl this dudes complaining about did not get to keep that $60. Maybe half of it, if she's lucky. Dancers don't get to dance without paying the club, anywhere anymore. I work in a nice place now, but I've worked at some serious truck stop dives, as well. The whole reason people open strip clubs is to make money from dances, not to give strippers a nice place to make a living. When he said that he already paid her, he really hadn't. He'd paid for the time, not for the girl. But, if she didn't make that clear, I guess that sucks. Still, I think most guys know how this works...?
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    In my world, a tip is a voluntary contribution for exceptional service rather than an unspoken demand for payment. If a club wants to charge one price for access to the VIP and another charge for the dancer's services, that is fine but make it up front. If a dancer is willing to provide exceptional service (maybe even extras?), this price should be negotiated prior to the service otherwise if falls into the voluntary tip category and the customer can decide whether to tip and how much. If a dancer is disappointed with the percentage of their earnings that the dancer gets to keep, they should not blow up at the customer. Instead, they should take this up with the club management or go find another club that treats its dancers better. Of course, if I was a club manager, I would never hire a dancer who treated her customers like crap if the customer did not provide a voluntary tip. Now if a customer failed to pay a charge that was clearly negotiated and agreed upon, that would be a different story. The bottom line is to be clear about mandatory and voluntary charges when purchasing or providing any service.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    I agree with you, for the most part, electo! Your right about the tip, in most contexts. I think strip clubs tips are a little different from a Denny's tip... It's one thing if you stiff me on breakfast. It's a little more of a smack when you still me after I've rubbed my boobs all over your cheesy smelling crotch... Just a little different. Your right about negotiating things in advance. I definitely always clearly state the minimum tip, before the dance, even though it's also listed on the wall. (That's what I mean. It's different from Denny's. Denny's doesn't have a mandatory tip, writing on the wall, nor does Denny's have a large black man that will toss you out for not tipping...) I also usually collect the tip right when it's been negotiated, too. Some guys whine about that, but if you just agreed to the terms, whats the problem? Most girls collect upfront at my club. our bosses get mad when we don't. If the guy runs out, we are not just out of our tip. We also have to pay the club back for the time/room and tip everyone out, like we did that dance. So, if anyone's reading this, who gets mad about paying up front, it's not so bad. Sometimes I do wait till the end, if the guy is really acting like a baby. Once I offerent to let an extremely irritating man-child hold my shoes as collateral. It was hilarous. He held those heels so tight in his little fists! He held those shoes over his head, to give me access to him, without the shoes getting in the way! It's irnoinc because the guys who are most concerned about "getting their money's worth," always end up getting the worse dances. When a guy won't pay upfront, for example, I'm not focused on the dance. I'm irritated and planning my next move if he tried to stiff me. The guys that just do what they say they are going to and have the balls not to obsess about the payment, end up having a lot more fun. I'm not being vindictive, but it's just way easier and more natural to give a great dance for someone you have some respect for. Same thing with guys that are too agressive when it comes to touching. I spend the whole dance watching where those finders are headed and batting hands away from certain areas of my body. I can't relaze and do my thing. I like to give lapdances. I hate it when I have to babysit rule breakers during a dance. I like to do a slow, sexy, close dance. I like to do the flipping move, where I'm laying accorss your body, face up, with my hands supporting my weight on the floor. My butt will rest on your chest. I start with my legs oepned up in the splits, then wrap my legs around your neck. Then I pull u down to me, with my legs and kiss your neck. (Yes, I'm very flexible.) Finally, I'll flip 180 degrees and end up between your legs, grinding on you, with my chest. It's a good move! But it's impossible with a grabby dude that you can't trust. When my hands are on the ground, I can't do much, if you decide to dive into my pussy or something. Another example of guys that don't get what they want and have no one to blame but themselves! I'm ranting. I took Ambien, but can't sleep. I'm sorry if you guys are sick of my long, crazy posts! I get really chatty and silly when I take this stuff. Unfortunately, it takes a long time for me to get sleepy... In closing, I would only blow up a dudes house after I clearly stated how my tip works and then he threw me 5 bucks.
  • drewburner69
    12 years ago
    Wow Kittykate - that if very specific! But you are right tell the dude up front what the costs are - then if he agrees everyone is happy.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The nights I'm not clubbimg fuckin ass whole
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have never stiffed a girl out of her agreed fee but due to experience most girls that demand more up front after negotiations are not worth it. You need to do a review of a club.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Wow, Kitkat. Where the heck do you work? At Cheetahs the house fee for dayshift girls is $35. And they keep 80% of their money. Dance prices are set by the club. There is no "required" tip involved. The club is happy, the girls are happy, and if the guy is happy, then he tips.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I have a few tactical nukes, boomersooner. :)
  • boomersooner
    12 years ago
    @kitkat. This is a blue collar town and a blue collar club with blue collar guys going there. There's no stated or even implied minimum tip that was my biggest problem and tips are always given at the end of the dance here. this isn't a club on the Vegas strip on NYC where guys go just to spend as much money as they can. Most guys go to clubs to relax have some fun and yes if the girls do a good job we will tip them well, but tip within our means though I'm not gonna blow money I need to pay bills with because you want a bigger tip, I'm spending extra money that I have. And if girls don't like it either find a new club to dance at or stop dancing and get another job.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If there's a mandatory minimum and it's posted on the wall, it really isn't a "tip".
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    Got rolled, my glasses broken, the goon-big-bouncer dudes were trying to kill me with their fists, and the whole group of guys that I'd arrived with were in the next room and thought the only thing that was going on was that I had gotten kicked out and was going to send them a text message from the parking lot, when in fact I was squirming out of the grip of one goon and sprinting away from another. Oh and I was vomiting from the doctored drink -- I'd had one beer all day, and a normal diet including a decent average pasta dinner about two hours before, but the alcohol made me instantly woozy, so I'm sure it was a Mickey of some sort. So, uh, how does THAT compare to YOUR experience?
  • boomersooner
    12 years ago
    We're all very impressed four eyes
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    The worst night at a strip club would involve shitting ones pants during a lap dance then being robbed and thrown out of the club only to be pissed on by a homeless vagrant nearby.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Every club that I've been in except one the club collects the dance fee and that get's split with the girl. Anything that I give to the dancer directly is a tip. There is one club in the area where the dancers collect the payment and have to pay the club after the dance and most of them ask to see the money before starting. They don't ask for the money until after the dance is finished, but they want to see it so they don't get stiffed.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    KittyKat, why do I SERIOUSLY have a hard time believing you work in these kinds of gentleman's clubs. Let's assume your club is real, that means that your club is SO high maintenance that only THE finest of women work there (this definetely includes you). If that's the scenario, a little bad hair day won't kill it. And you don't need to get your hair done every fucking day. I'm a black male with long hair. I don't do it myself and I go to the salon to get it done. Either your a pro or GTFO. I get that shit done every 3 weeks so what's your deal. As a woman, you should also be able to at LEAST do something rudimentary with it and not having it look like you're boyfriend is edward scissor hands or something. And even if your hair is a mess, if you look that damn good, just combing it back shouldn't make you look to out of the ordinary, but this is just a small snippet and I can accept being entirely wrong about how woman and hair are. BUt more importantly, can't you just go to your girlfriend's house or to a black salon and get that shit done for far less than the strip club. And black people can do you good sweetheart. Now, when the FUCK did tipping become a gosh damn obligation. As far as I remember, it was a fucking option if you felt more than satisfied and were willing to give payout more than the required amount. I'm telling you right now, if a woman told me I needed to tip her after I paid $300 just to get into the fucking VIP room, I'd tell her to fuck off you piece of shit, make sure all my money is in my hand, and GTFO of the club. That's a terrible hustle. Just because a moving company moves my stuff from one apartment to another, does that mean I HAVE to pay them because they did the job just the way they were suppose to does that mean I have to give them extra money because of it? Tips are a luxury, not an birthright sweetheart. Whatever you're doing that you need to jerk money out of a man's pocket's you need to shake it better or something (not implying extras) because a force tip is not what makes a good club business relationship. AND if they're big tipping already, I don't think you should have need to shake them alredy. You're already getting big bucks without saying a word.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    And use the god damn Enter button shit. Its hard to read your posts if you just have one LONG ass block of text.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    kittykate: "You guys do realize that most dancers give at least half their money back to the club." Amend that to "most dancers I know", or "I've met" and I might, at least provisionally, agree with you. It is not the norm here in Louisville, from what I can tell. Locally, the girls at most clubs get roughly half of the price of every drink, dance and VIP they sell. Stage, VIP and other tips belong to the girl and the girl alone; no *percentage* value of tips is obligated to anyone else. From their tips, they're expected to tip out the DJ, bouncer(s) and bartender. Anecdotal evidence suggests that failing to pay these sometimes, but not universally, results in "fines", but more often the various people involved just stop helping the dancer get customers. Again, this is anecdotal, but a total stage fee and tip out of about 25%, on a decent shift, seems to be roughly the norm around here. Unless you're not selling anything, then the percentage goes up. "The VIPS at my club cost $65. The min tip is $150." If there's a "minimum", it's not a "tip".
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    The worst night I've ever had at a strip club would be the night after we had a big daytime raid at the clubs I was working for. I think I can speak for all the dancers who worked at these four clubs when I say that it was the first time it dawned on us that the party was over.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Encounters with ROBs are the worst and in clubs that employ them management often knows and does not give a fuck or will side with them. Worst I've been ripped for is $150 or so ITC.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I do remember management completely siding with me against a ROB once. She had to give every penny back and was pissed! Don't remember seeing her again after that either so they might have fired her ass. (Why I always report them even if I think nothing will be done. If just one persons says something she'll get the benefit of the doubt that it's just one PO'ed custie. Multiple complaints and she's too big a liability to keep on staff (or they told her to learn better how not to get caught when stealing but she didn't so flunked that test).
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wow. Worst night *I've* ever had was the one where I didn't at least get blown. Ones, I guess that should be. Glad I don't hang out with some of you guys. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I am not an employee of IGN or Bioware. I have no other affiliations with IGN other than being a member since July 04 and no other affiliations with Bioware other than a paying customer. I just want to reiterate the fact that my opinions are MY FUCKING OPINIONS. IGN (or anyone else for that matter) has no influence whatsoever on what the fuck I say. I'm just a 19 year old that's just voicing his opinion. Based on the comments, my last post was on the front page for a while. I have mixed feelings about that. I'm ecstatic that i had a blog of mine on the front page of IGN, but frustrated that I have to defend my views from people that see me as some IGN/Bioware cocksucker. I'm not "indoctrinated" by IGN nor Bioware. My opinion is no where near biased. The only Bioware games I've played were the Mass Effect series, and Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening. I had nothing to with IGN putting my blog post on the front page. I didn't even know about it til someone mentioned it in the comments since I don't even go near the front page. But it's ridiculous how quick people are to draw conclusions. "Oh you don't hate the ending? You must be paid by IGN to say that" or "This article proves that IGN is just Bioware's butt buddy and they are clearly paying this guy to be all goody goody and distract the masses from how horrible this ending is." Really? You've got to be kidding me if you think IGN would pay me to say anything about any game. I am no way a messenger of IGN's opinion. I'm sorry that I'm not super butt hurt about 5 minutes of a game. I'm sorry that I don't think the ending tarnished the game. I'm sorry that I refuse to let this ending change my opinion about the game, the series, or the developer. I don't feel lied to. I felt like my decisions mattered. I felt like the story was great. Did all my decisions come into play in the ending. No, but I don't care. The Reapers are gone. That's all that really matters to me. In my mind, Joker and the crew are relaxing in the sun of some foreign planet, chillaxin' as we speak. Anderson became the Human representative of the Council again. Bailey got another promotion he doesn't want. Garrus's sister probably will follow in her brother's footsteps and meet up with Ashley and will become best of friends, just like Shepard and Garrus. The Quarians let a few of their people stay on their home planet and the ones that decided to stay on their home planet will make a monument to Tali and Legion in honor of their sacrifice. Wrex and the Krogan will keep reproducing and Wrex will finally give in and name his first son Mordin. James and Cortez get married. There. That's how I see the aftermath. And if Bioware chooses to release another mission to "fix" the ending, they'll probably charge people. Then people will complain about that and say they shouldn't have to pay for a proper ending. Then they'll try and start a boycott to get them to make it free, saying they won't waste their money on an ending they fought so hard to get released. Or if they do give it to people for free, people will complain about how that ending should have been included in the disc in the first place and Bioware. Bioware will say this was all part of their plan and not a single person will believe them. Gamers will think they forced Bioware to fix the ending, making their egos that much bigger. But that's just my opinion. Wait, never mind, it's IGN's opinion. I just wanted to say that and get that off my chest. But no one will believe me and will think that IGN paid me to make this to try and "recuse" myself and give me some credibility. But whatever, people will think what they want. I know what I say isn't influenced by anyone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Electronman for president (or at least TUSCL spokesman) :) – loved the way he put it!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Worst night at a SC. Got a dance from a girl who turned out to be a guy – and actually enjoyed it. Nah – just kidding :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Bad SC visits are just part of the nature of the beast – if one SCs enough, you’ll encounter your share of negative experiences (almost all of us have – you are not alone). The SC business is a customer/employee(dancer) intensive environment where the predominant things are SEX; MONEY, & ALCOHOL – shit is bound to happen
  • latinalover69
    12 years ago
    The worst night i had was not due to the club but the fucko who i took to the club. He proceeded to tell me that he was going to rehab on Monday (It was Saturday) and criticized me anytime I threw tips on the stage. He proceeded to ask me about my relationship with my mother. Fuck him! He had mommy issues and was a loser 60 year old douchebag who abused drugs, alcohol and wimmin, and he wanted to get in to my grill about my momma. I politely excused myself and went to the restroom than slipped out to the valet and left his mothefuckin ass at the club in the San Fernando Valley. I wish I could have seen his face when he realized his ride had split. Fucker...
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    boomer- I'm going to chime in with some other posters to urge you to submit a review. Don't sweat the numerical grades too much. We need to know the narrative with all the good and bad. "ROBS" should definitely be outed. Wouldn't you liked to have known about the "ROB" prior to visiting club ? In some of my reviews, I've covered 2 visits on different nights, listing the differences between the 2 nights, or shifts. Another reason to do "test drive" dances in basic area prior to shelling out $$ for VIP. kk- You mentioned that you tell customers upfront about "expected tip", before the dance. Is that speech BEFORE, or AFTER he's already shelled out $$ for VIP room ? If the later, that fits my definition of a "ROB" play. I got over those kinds of places over 15 years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion