tuscl

ATF ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How much does she mean to you....I'm getting a tatoo of her names on me.....I will not forget this special little bitch

21 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I hope her name is dumb ass. :)
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I'd suggest against doing that. Let's be honest you probably won't feel the same way about her a few years from now.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I change ATFs every two to three years.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    @gsv. He was more than obviously joking. Why so serious? My atf (if I can even call her that) means enough where she'll be the first with her hands on my school money when I go to her club
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    SC* GOD DAMN MY PHONE's AUTO CORRECT
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    funnier if it was your school money.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    He's getting "Special Little Bitch" tatted on himself so when he changes ATF's he can use the same tat. Is her name Special or Little or Bitch??
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Juice, you're going to get frequent flyer discounts at the massage parlor! :-) You may be tatted up by Dennis Rodman before its all said and done! I think we all know know that we will have a new ATF every 6 months to 2 years!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya boys those comments cracked me all kinds of fucked up son
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I'm getting "juicebox69" tattooed on my ass, well, right after I get my tongue, nipples, and dick pierced!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Clubber now that was just cute
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juice, I think you should get that special little bitch's name tattooed on your face, just like Mike Tyson and that Maori thing he has on his face. That would be so fucking cool. You would truly be my hero dude!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juice, I think you should get that special little bitch's name tattooed on your face, just like Mike Tyson and that Maori thing he has on his face. That would be so fucking cool. You would truly be my hero dude!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    She should tattoo "Juice was here" on her tits.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I DON'T call mine a BITCH ever. She means enough to me that I am NOT disrespectfull of her.

But I am sure I am in a TINY minority regarding the use term BITCH in describing women.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Juice my bro i hope your gf doesn't kick your ass over this. remember strippers are well trained & fight dirty
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Just saw a story yesterday about people that are paid for tattoos used for advertising. Maybe Juice could negotiate some free VIP time...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard,

You are not alone. That is not to say that women can not be a BITCH!

In my biker world, "bitch" is common, as is "my ol' lady"'. I refuse to use either.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Special little bitch right on her ass
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator hell the.Fuck yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion