tuscl

road trip ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:39 PM
And yes I've dun my home work I.just want to listen to.some of you good ol boys on this one...I'm gearing up for my bday road trip starting in north Carolina moving through south Carolina into George and maybee some Florida then back...I would love ssome ideas on what clubs should be hit during the day and nights....I love extra and non extra clubs just no air dance clubs that's were I dra my linfell [view link] comment good ideas and trollimg lol....also fell free to pm me if need be....thanks e lol....

25 comments

• jimmybaby
    12 years ago
    Sounds like some fun will be had. I'm jealous. If you do hit Florida, the Tampa area clubs are pretty good but don't expect extras unless you hit some of the more lessor known clubs. Atlantis in Largo (between Clearwater and St. Pete) is a spot where extra's are possible. For take out look for Atlantis and maybe Oz.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Florida: Just North of Tampa is Pasco County. There's alcohol AND fully nude. Also, on US-19 in Port Richey is Brass Flamingo. Good for extras. Nice private rooms. Sinsations in Jacksonville can provide extras. You just have to pick the right girl and daytime better for extras, because LD room not completely private. Sinsations is also the only totally nude sc in JAX now, but no alcohol.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jim thanks bro
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Randy thank you
  • optomisticalways
    12 years ago
    If you are near Gainsville FL just south is Cafe Risque. Worth a stop just to see. It is a Cafe and nude with private shows and dances. Stop in its worth the door fee to check out. Clean
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Opt thanks my man
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    For a fact I'm going to follies in Atlanta Georgia For a fact.I'm going to platnum plus in Columbia south Carolina Just still looking for some more clubs to add.....thanks guys for the ideas and clubs already
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Some clubs in Georgia I'm looking at is cheetas and oasis
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Some south Carolina clubs I'm looking at are Lust in greenville Heartbreakers in Columbia
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Not to sure about Florida yet but if I do so I'm headed to Tampa or Miami maybee ???
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But def once I.get.back.home I'm going to gastonia and looking at those fine ladies lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for.the ones that.have.given some good ideas and.advice......keep....kicking ideas around if you would men........I could learn a lot from the wisdom of this forum...thanks again
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Brass Flamingo in Port Richey, Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, down south in the Miami area: Tootsies, Goldfinger in Sunrise, Stir Crazy Showgirls in Miami.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent that's dude
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Juice - In Greenville SC, I reccommend the Trophy Club over Lust for extras. In Atlanta forget about Cheetah unless you just want some eye candy.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you are in Gainsville you have an obligation to see a college football game
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    CLT--> ATL --> TPA--> STD
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    ATM->YMCA ->CYA->PTSD
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Thought you were cumming to the fabulous Motor City Juice my Man. Did you change your mind? You seem to have SO many projects in mind. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow thanks for some info......I'm picking lust over trophy cuz I've dun been to trophy and I haven't seen the new lust....maybee on the way back I will do trophy lol.......that is if I haven't spent all my cash at follies lmfaoo
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator that's actualy a Damn good idea and you know that the gators is my college team
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo.head lol....very good point I should test my shot when I vet back home
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby I just love challenging myself in feilds that i love ant the strip club hustle is my all time fav......and as a matter of fact I'm actualy going to try to make that road trip the first of Dec....but I was going to do.a thread on that trip a lot like I did on this one after I do some home work tho........some clubs upnorth I'm looking into tho is hiphugers , bograts, penthouse, cowboys, just to name a few....but hell if any of you boys want to give me some fresh leads on some clubs on that trip hell I will take those as well.....I would be starting in north Carolina moving north.....to michagan as my last stop....so feel free to give me ideas on clubs to consider to look into as I travel that way......thanks a lot tusclers
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Hey jb69 – congrats on your road trip and hope you have a great time. Just wanted to give you my 2-cents w.r.t. Florida. FL is a pretty big state and the best SCs are in the Tampa area and of course Miami. But, it is about a 5 hour drive just from Tampa to Miami (plus the time to get to Tampa in the first place). I would recommend you make FL a future trip just encompassing FL since there is significant mileage to cover (and lots of SCs :)) and you already have other destinations in mind. Anyway, just my 2-cents – have a great time!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Papi I agree with this point...its something I'm thanking hard about.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion