tuscl

An End to Flame Wars?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:15 AM
Gentlemen: I would like to try an experiment involving a "peace and love and positivity" type approach to life. As part of this I will have to break off from the flame wars on TUSCL for the duration of the experiment. Instead of fighting as we have so much in the past I propose we try UNDERSTANDING instead: I propose a cease-fire in the flames war here. Starting 12am PST tommorow. If you are interested stop posting flames after that point. Get your best shots in before midnight (PST) if you feel so compelled....

6 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    iS cLIFBAR/RL/davids looking for an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION when he is SUCKING MILES and MILES of DICK? Or does he just like to GULP DOWN GALLONS of JIZZ? Does he PAY for the PRIVLAGE or is this how he makes his LIVING?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Do men who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION have anything to do with flame wars? Are these men looking for an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION they are unable to get without PAYING for?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Good thing people listened to a "strip club authority" like you and stopped the flame wars davids.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    How is the whole "An End to Flame Wars?" thing working out for you dickface?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Abby was nice to you. I will not be. You are a piece of SHIT loged in the crack of TUSCL's ASS. FUCK YOU!
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Stopping flames is a good step, but it is useless if you insist that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and an idiot, or that someone saying he thinks you are wrong is insulting you. As far as understanding, I've understood your point for about a year now. Since your goal is completely different from mine I leave it at that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion