tuscl

extras in VIP

10inches
Florida
recently had dancer ask me not to tell other dancers what we did in VIP. this of course was done while she was sucking on my weiner and I had 2 fingers in her twat. guess even strippers want to protect their reputation !!!

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Do men as a matter of course go out into the club you were in after a Sex session and broadcast all the sticky details? Is it a non-Xtras club?
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    That's happened to me as well. Eventually someone lets the tale out, and it's all over the club like wildfire. If she's doing it to you, she doing the same thing to many others.
    There's more gossip and cat fighting at any club between the dancers. It's like a soap opera!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I DON'T tell every other dancer I speak to that I just had A BBBJCIMWS session with Dancer X. A man would have to be an absolute FUCKING ASSHOLE to do that.

I don't doubt that some men do broadcast the information.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Shit Alucard, some people even broadcast it when it never happened. I remeber reading some recent reviews to that effect.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    10 Inches:

I am surprised your dancer didn't want all 10 of your inches inside her twat. LOL.

No I never tell what goes on in the VIP. I hear enough "stories" without adding to the "wildfire".
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    !0 inches, I wouldn't say things that goes on in the VIP because alot of the dancers want to be discrete with they do in VIP. If the dancer had entrusted you about not telling anybody else, then I would do it. If someone else know about it then the dancer could be let go as well as she could actually be charge for having sex. She is trying to cover her bases.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    txtittyfan I believe I know who you are referring to. LOL
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    that's fucking dickish bro. What guy wants to ruin the club's rep by telling the dirty details of your visit. Not only does that make your new ATF (she had to be your atf by then since you willing was given head and liked it) look bad, sluttish and down right underhanded, its gonna spread to the outdoors of the club and then POW, you have a police raid on your hands. Especially if you have an udercover DT in the club, that's the worst. The strip club is like vegas folks. What goes on in strip clubs...stays in....your head lol
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I agree with you Estafador. Dancer gets curious about that and they don't trust you
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    VH_Kicks read a lot of reviews of Detroit area clubs.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Alucard, what is wrong with detroit clubs?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    its full of black people so he doesn't like it lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I didn't say anything was wrong with Detroit area clubs. VH_Kicks expressed disbelief that sex occurred in VIP Rooms. If he read reviews of Detroit Clubs he'd see that sex does occur.

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Whew, that was close. Could have become a 2am'er.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There was a club in upstate NY that had decent looking girls and most did extras as well as OTC. The club got raided due to guys telling everyone that would listen about it. The most liberal/dumocrat states are usually the have the strictest morality police. New Jersey is air dances only as is Mass. I do not give names or chat to others. On this forum I may or may not discuss club specifics.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Not surprised a club in NY State got busted. Look what happened to the 1 Governor.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure how to defend my state?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion