Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Crush

joey2002

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have there been anyone, you had a crush with, you wanted to sleep with ?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for bustanutz
bustanutz
•

Mila

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

There have been some that I wanted to fuck but none that I wanted to sleep with.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Judge Judy once told me, "Son, there is a fine line between having a crush on a stripper and stalking her."

The PPO she issued convinced me she might be correct.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

^^^ LOL

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Nope I agree with Shadowcat none I want to "sleep" with. ;)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Several, in no particular order: Raquel Welch, Jane Fonda, a local young cashier I've met at one of our local Kroger stores, Jennifer Alba, Mitt Romney's wife, a cutie library page at my local library.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

of course. I'm a young guy, I want to sleep with DOZENS of fine ass women. My biggest one (which I would hit las vegas immedietely just for a quickie marriage) would have to be Olivia O' Lovely.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

yes.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Not with a stripper no. I almost did with a Czech girl in Prague one night but I lost my bottle, much to my regret.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Agree with lopaw.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Unfortunately I don't drink orange soda no Crush for me

Profile picture for igloo9999
igloo9999
•

women want 1 man that will satisfy all their needs. men want all women to satisfy their 1 need.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Definitely, i love spooning!

Hey, wasn't someone on here gonna setting up a service where you could cuddle and sleep with hot chicks?

I'm still waiting to sign up.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

NO, I would rather have one woman satisfy most if not all of my needs. I don't have JUST one human need.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Unless I don't understand the question... this seems like a rhetorical question. Every girl I've ever had a crush on, I've wanted to sleep with.

There are girls I'd fuck that I didn't have a crush on, but I don't think that was the OP.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Yes, but Patricia Navidad will not answer my letters.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

No.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And then there is this hot little black babe at one of my local Wendy's. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

And now she is likely all bundled up in clothing, unlike those on SOBE!

Profile picture for berge1
berge1
•

Oh yes. Ingrid Gutierrez...Tootle her, you'll se why!

Profile picture for berge1
berge1
•

Oh yes. Ingrid Gutierrez...Tootle her, you'll se why!

Profile picture for berge1
berge1
•

That is GOOGLE. her

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I tried the google "stars without makeup" and the site I visited, I didn't even know who most of the ones they showed are!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Just for you motorhead:

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Judy looking hot

Let's hire her at Follies!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement