tuscl

txtittyfan Admits My Reviews are Real!

Those following the flame wars between me and tittyfan may be amused to learn that I got tittyfan backed into a corner this weekend, and he had to reverse alot of his old positions to save any face.

tittyfan now admits

- my reviews of the Phoenix clubs are legit (he, however, thinks I was just being teased about OTC at the BSC, but experienced monger who read my review will know there was a key item in there showing her offer was serious)
- tittyfan also admits that I do do OTC with strippers (before he claimed I just made it up) but, according to him, his OTC girls are "classier"
- tittyfan also admits that I do go to places like the Bunny Ranch and Mustang Ranch, but according to him, girls there are not as hot as girls in strip clubs and "brothels are for guys who can't get laid [with the help of a little cash] in strip clubs"

So txtittyfan was forced to back off of completely outrageous, absurd lies, to just very bad lies now. A gain for him in that his current set of lies are slightly more defensible (but not by much, I'll take them down with time), but he loses in having to admit he was lying about the other things all along (then again, it's not like he was fooling anyone.)

Now that tittyfan and Ricky-boy are backing off things, we only have jestie-girl to hold the very hard line amongst the tinfoil hat crowd.

Way too fuckin' funny! We are amused!

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion