tuscl

Disappointed

Saturday, October 6, 2012 6:31 PM
Have anyone been to a club and one of your regulars, who usually great dancing for you and was really bad?

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO! When a dancer becomes an ATF of mine one of the most important and defining qualities she MUST have is a consistency of performance.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    Yes I had regular and after a while (months) things got weird. I think maybe she was on something some of the times that made it easier to do her job. Many of them need something to make the more uninhibited.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I don't know what it is. I hate to throw a regular away.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Pick them BETTER!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Joey - She could have just been on the rag. Give her another shot. If she still disappoints, then move on.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yes. Sometimes ATF's or faves can get complacent, and they start taking their reg's for granted. The dances get sloppy and are no longer sexy, or she talks more than she dances. Or she'll make you wait while she caters to the customer nearby who she knows spends more than you will. Any number of things can kill the experience if she gets too greedy or lazy.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Everybody has bad days. There is a lot of behind the scenes drama in a club and it isn't always possible to keep it off the floor.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    IME, if your favorite gives you a disappointing dance, it's one of 3 things: 1. She's having her period 2. They have some rules enforcement thing going on 3. She's getting lazy As for 1, that's a short term thing and if you come back a different day, it will probably be better. As for 2, that's generally a short-term thing, but you can never really know. It's probably better to come back at a later date. As for 3, it's time to get a new regular.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If she didn't puke on you it wasn't that bad.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You could ask her what the problem was. That should serve to either cause her to modify her behaviour back to what you like, or drive her away. Either way, it solves your problem much more easily than asking us.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Of course it happens. I don't think anyone in the world is on their "A game" every day. I'd actually be more worried about someone who never seemed to be a bit off their A game once in a while.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe he's looking for a shoulder to cry on.
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    I've had ATF for over three years, she moves to a new club. Things went same same, she gives great service in the CR. But then about 4 months ago she starts to explain that cash is short and would I come to club and help her out. So I go - Got the normal CR, but she complained that she had her period and did not want to finish me off. Then over the next two weeks she starts off on this weir tangent saying that all the other girls now know she does extras and I've ruined her reputation at the club. Hello if ya mess with customers in VIP everyone knows it. Next time I see her she again is on with verbal assults while I'm paying for lap dances. It ended right thier, no more pay going to her. It really is about how I went to the lap room with another girl and she did not like it. Sometimes it is best just to change up.
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    I've had ATF for over three years, she moves to a new club. Things went same same, she gives great service in the CR. But then about 4 months ago she starts to explain that cash is short and would I come to club and help her out. So I go - Got the normal CR, but she complained that she had her period and did not want to finish me off. Then over the next two weeks she starts off on this weir tangent saying that all the other girls now know she does extras and I've ruined her reputation at the club. Hello if ya mess with customers in VIP everyone knows it. Next time I see her she again is on with verbal assults while I'm paying for lap dances. It ended right thier, no more pay going to her. It really is about how I went to the lap room with another girl and she did not like it. Sometimes it is best just to change up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Stallout’s description seems to describe the state almost all relationships w/ dancers eventually end up; i.e. $$$ issues.
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I have had this happen a few times. It has usually been because of one of the following reasons. 1. Club cracking down due to increased scrutiny of clubs in the city. 2. Rude customers or dancers putting the dancer in a bad mood. 3. The dancer not drunk enough or too drunk. When the first happens I will switch clubs for a month or two before going back. Rude customers can be both a boon and a hindrance. Many times a dancer will give me a better than normal dance especially if it means she can avoid them for a while. Other times she is so ticked off that I will avoid a dance that day if I can tell she is in a ticked off mood. Many times that I have seen this occur, is when the clubs managers or bouncers make the dancer sit with a group for a while, especially if they are there for a bachelor's party. In the third case I usually can tell when to see her and when to not. For instance I know to get dances from this one particular dancer between 9:30 PM and 11:30 PM. Before that she is too tame, but once she gets a few drinks in her is quite good. Later in the evening she goes from being extra frisky to talkative.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If someone is really bad, I don't get any more dances from her. If someone is mediocre, I probably won't get any more dances from her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion