tuscl

Bourbon Street Circus, To piss off GMD

Saturday, October 6, 2012 5:36 PM
Bourbon Street Circus is a club that has been reviewed by many TUSCL members with many reviews accross the country. I think most of those members would agree that BSC has top notch girls that are very good at teasing. Dougster states in his review that he was virtually propositioned by one of these girls for OTC or ITC. IME BSC goes out of their way to manage a quality club and does not tolerate ITC or excessive drugs and alcohol. This is one of the clubs the girls aspire to as BSC is more selective. The few that would offer never lasted long as they didn't fit in,or were probably run out. They don't push the limit, Sheriff Joe leaves them alone. The girls here tell on each other. It is fairly common knowledge that if you are looking for extras, BSC is not the place to go. So tell me travellers, did you get extras or did you get teased?

7 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Wow! Looks like tittyfan is super pissed off because me, a non-nice guy (unlike what he fancies himself to be), got prompted to ask for OTC (and was told "yes" when I did) on only my second visit there, yet he can't score anything. Too fuckin' hilarious! He is just fuming with jealousy!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @tittyfan: bottom line. My trades are 10x your size. I am younger than you. I got the direction of treasuries right over the last 3.5 years when you were dead wrong, and I can fish OTC out of BSC when you can't! All that makes you hate me doesn't it?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No, laugh at. LMFAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I would rank him a bit closer to "fuming" than "laughing" here, drac. Nice attempt to circle jerk and spin, though. Laughing MY fucking ass off!
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    With all due respect to the Dougster, I've been going to BSC since 1983 on a semi-regular basis. I gotta agree with TxTF - this club prides itself on having the hottest girls in town, and keeping drugs, major extras, and other drama almost non-existent. I know for certain that many of the veteran dancers here are all in with this goal, and absolutely rat out those that push the envelope too far. I don't know Dougster or have any reason to doubt that he may have indeed received an OTC offer in BSC, but in my experience at BSC this is definitely not the norm. It's also worth noting that the visit was on a Sunday afternoon shift, which is like SC purgatory for dancers. She might have been new, or desperate to set the hook with a willing custy. Regardless, I'm glad you had fun and gave some props to one of my favorite clubs!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    azdd, It sounds like you might agree that Fraudster was "teased" out of $240 by a dancer rather than propositioned by a dancer for ITC or OTC that she would actually deliver on. I think that on Fraudster's next Fantasy Tour, he just ask the dancer if she has a car. If her answer is yes, she is out of his league.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, tittyfan changing his story again. Used to be "it never happened! you weren't even in the club! the review is fake!" to "well he was in the club, it's a legit review, but he was just being teased". So which is it tittyfan - was I in there or not? Hard to take you seriously when you can't even keep your story straight through a single thread. @azdd: Yep, great club. My favorite of all the ones I've been to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion