tuscl

Sex and Drugs in the Champagne Room: The Truth About Porky's and Other Miami Str

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This story reports that "there is most definitely sex in champagne rooms all across this sleazy city (Miami)." As a customer of the clean strip clubs of non-sleazy Detroit, I'm shocked by this allegation. I hope Miami-area TUSCLers will tell me this isn't true.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2…

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Not a word of truth to this story, jackslash. Prayer services are the extent of any kinky behaviour in the Miami clubs !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Wow !
  • deogol
    12 years ago
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Give me a Break.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I live in Miami. The club in the article (Porky’s) has been around since the 90s. I didn’t SC back then but I definitely heard my share of seedy stories about this club back in the day. I left Miami in 2000 and recently moved back in 2010.

I have actually visited this club about 2 or 3 times in the last 18 months. It is nothing like it was in the 90s. The stories told in the article about drugs and prostitution are not too far off from the stories I had heard about the club during that time. Miami has always been kind of a wild town and a hub for drug trafficking.

Porky’s now a days is a smallish club with not much clientele and not that many dancers – the dancers are b/w 4s and 6/7s (mostly Latina dancers). But it is still one of those clubs where extras are pushed pretty hard – more than any other club I’ve been to in Miami. Although the club is not too large it does have a large VIP area on a lower level which is pretty secluded and completely blocked off from the main room. I’ve been propositioned to go down to the VIP every time I’ve been there (about 3 times) with an implicit understanding of what “VIP” means in this club.

With respect to most other Miami SCs – I would say that ITC is pretty common/available in most of the large clubs that have private areas – but not in many of the dives since many of these do not have private areas. I am not aware of any Miami SCs now a days that has as seedy a reputation as Porky’s did back in the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion