tuscl

clubbing ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:38 AM
It's amazing how from year to year how I club is dif..... Example last year I was clubbing almost if not five days a week for the whole year and this year has been a few times a month if that......its just amazing how it all hapens.....how about you boys ?

17 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    WHAT !!??? Five days a week, every week of the year? And you're complaining? And now you're slacking off to a few times a month? WTF?? Cry me a river, dude. This entire nation is run by regular guys, who bust their asses "five days a week, every week of the year", at a job they'd just as soon quit. Welders, bricklayers, steel workers. But they hang in there. They man up, and tough it out. Because people are counting on them. Man up, dude !! AND GET BACK TO WORK !!! People are counting on you !!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    WORK !! THAT'S A FUCKING 4 LETTER WORD !! PARTY ON, JUICE !! When you go, you go. There's always some spinner to fuck there.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I used to go like every week to every other week, but now I haven't been there in a good month now or was it 2. Hmm it feels like 2. Anyway, I have been hitting up the clubs every once a month now. I'm not complaining though, help me save a hella lot of money (if I didn't have to spend it on books)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jerkins is one funny mothetfucket lol.....thanks for the peep talk Dr. Phil my cock.......the thread had nothin to do with my work eithic or my spelling but was dealing with the precise subject matter of my clubbing patterns from year to your....for example yes 2012 was a slow clubbing year due to the fact of darting a strippers but my patter and plains for 2013 the good lord willing will be club filled full of traveling.....but thank you brother jerkmycock for the oprah moment on Tuscl it honestly was amusing bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Party on vince
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta I wasent camplaing I was just stating my fasination with my patterns and habits with the dif seasons in life my man......and books ? Wjat you jerking off to pickture books these fine days you sick little fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta I wasent camplaing I was just stating my fasination with my patterns and habits with the dif seasons in life my man......and books ? Wjat you jerking off to pickture books these fine days you sick little fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And to all you other fuckin retards that can't understand what I'm trying to fuckin post the juice saiys " go suck my mommy black ass" ')
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Sounds like Juice wants to play! Well he did blast that imposter Iniquitous off this site.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Depends on work and other situations. Gotta work hard first, then you earned your play hard. I signed up for another big project at work, so not optimistic about how much play time I'll have in the clubs over the next year. And it's nice of jerkinson to throw a bone to blue-collar/working class grunts like Mikey-boy. Maybe he'll feel less of a need to attack others Iifvhis contribution of manual labor to society are recognized better. Let's all remember him at Miller time.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Why, thank you Dougie. A "need to attack others" crack coming from you was hilarious! I wonder what Steve3003 thinks about this? Anyway, have fun Juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thank you guys for all your insightful comments so now go suck my dads phat dick ! Thus saith the Goddamn juicejackson
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    This Bud's for you mike! Grunt! Grunt!
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Back in 2011 I was clubbing 3 times a month, day and night. Since the beginning of this year i go clubbing every month or sometimes a bit longer. I'm hanging out more with friends going to bars and going out with civi girls. To be honest I'm only going to strips clubs if I meet another fellow TUSCL member and if I'm tired of the dating/relationship game. For sure my strip clubbing will be every 6 weeks starting by the beginning of next month.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Don't be dissin' the juiceman for not workin'. I'm sure he just stops by the club after work. Work focused on being' a crazy strip club lovin' MFer, of course. You the man juice, we can count on you providing crazy ass comments. You need to be takin' care o' bidness, my friend. PARTY ON and fuck those strippers in every hole. You need to go back to fuckin' 'em 5 fuckin' days a week my man. We are counting on you!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for all that love zipperbro69
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Sorry for the party rocking. [view link] I don't have juice's clubbing style and so this year I've been spending more time OTC with my ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion