How dark do you want a strip club to be?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
I'm inclined to say the darker the better. Obviously, I don't want it so dark I can't see the strippers, but I've never been where I couldn't see well enough after my eyes had a minute to adjust. However, more often than I'd like, lights are kept low to hide the fuglies rather than to hide illicit goings on. Still, I get a jolt of excitement when I first step into a club that's so dark I feel they must have some girls behaving very badly.

9 comments

• Officer
    19 years ago
    I want it to be as brightly lit as possible.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Dark enough that the bouncers can't see what's going on... but light enough that I can see what I'm enjoying :)
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Doverman, my thoughts exactly.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    One situation when I've wished it weren't so dark: In an already dark room, I hook up with a hot stripper who leads me to a dark corner for a lap. So there I am, sitting in the corner with this featureless silhouette in front of me. I can feel her, and I know she's hot from having seen her a minute earlier, buy now that it counts I can't get any visual stimulation to go along with the tactile stimulation.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I like the main dance area to be somewhat well lit but my eyes are a bit sensitive to the light already so no bright flashing lights shining on the crowd. I don't like getting blinded by the light. In the back dance rooms, it's too dark if you can't even see what denomination your money is. In the back semi private dance area, I get suspicious someone has their hidden cameras turned on if there is a particularly bright light bulb in one or two areas. I like it bright enough to see the dancer in front of me but it doesn't have to be so bright that I can see all the dancers in all of the dance room. If a dancer looks hot though, turn the lights on.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    The dancers like it dark enough so you cant see the stretch marks.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Some of the appeal, even in a lapdance, is visual for me. Dark enough so that others can't see what I'm doing, light enough so that I can.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I agree, the darker the better. I do VIP with a girl in a club near Boston. As soon as the waitress leaves after pouring the champagne my girl climbs up on a chair and unscrews two out of the three light bulbs in the room. The first time she did this I knew I had made the right decision taking her to VIP.
  • Agreed. I want a club as dark as my soul. So, you know, real dark.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion